360 Degree Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty in Mexican Population
Josué Roberto-Lozano*, Mariya V. Kalashnikova**,
Gustavo Velasco-Gallegos*, and Junzo Watada***
*Global Glaucoma Institute, 2428 Hidalgo st., Obispado, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
**Hospital San José, 2428 Hidalgo st., Obispado, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
***Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  C. L. Ho, J. S. Lai, M. V. Aquino, P. Rojanapongpun, H. T. Wong, M. C. Aquino, Y. Gerber, M. Belkin, and Y. Barkana, “Selective laser trabeculoplasty for primary angle closure with persistently elevated intraocular pressure after iridotomy,” J. of Glaucoma, Vol.18, No.7, pp. 563-566, Sep. 2009.
-  B. Rubin, A. Taglienti, R. F. Rothman, C. H. Marcus, and J. B. Serle, “The effect of selective laser trabeculoplasty on intraocular pressure in patients with intravitreal steroid-induced elevated intraocular pressure,” J. of Glaucoma, Vol.17, pp. 287-292, 2008.
-  T. Realini, “Selective laser trabeculoplasty: a review,” J. of Glaucoma, Vol.17, No.6, pp. 497-502, 2008.
-  B. K. Hong, J. C. Winer, J. F. Martone, M. Wand, B. Altman, and B. Shields, “Repeat selective laser trabeculoplasty,” J. of Glaucoma, Vol.18, No.3, pp. 180-183, 2009.
-  M. K. George, J. W. Emerson, S. A. Cheema, R. McGlynn, B. A. Ford, J. F. Martone, M. B. Shields, and M. Wand, “Evaluation of a modified protocol for selective laser trabeculoplasty,” J. of Glaucoma, Vol.17, No.3, 197-202, 2008.
-  J. Song, P. Paul, D. L. Epstein, S. S. Stinnett, L. W. Herndon-Jr., S. G. Asrani, R. R. Allingham, and P. Challa, “High failure rate associated with 180 degrees selective laser trabeculoplasty,” J. of Glaucoma Vol.14, No.5, pp. 400-408, 2005.
-  J. E. Freund and R. E. Walpole, “Mathematical Statistics,” Prentice Hall, 1987.
-  M. A. Latina and C. Park, “Selective targeting of trabecular meshwork cells: in vitro studies of pulsed and CW laser interactions,” Exp. Eye Res., Vol.60, pp. 359-371, 1995.
-  A. J. Mao, X. J. Pan, I. McIlraith, M. Strasfeld, G. Colev, and C. Hutnik, “Development of a prediction rule to estimate the probability of acceptable intraocular pressure reduction after selective laser trabeculoplasty in open-angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension,” J. of Glaucoma, Vol.17, No.6, 449-454, 2008.
-  T. Realini, M. Hettlinger, and J. Charlton, “The role of prednisolone acetate in the postoperative period following selective laser trabeculoplasty,” ARVO, Paper 5674, 2007.
-  I.McIlraith, M. Strasfeld, G. Colev, and C.M. L. Hutnik, “Selective laser trabeculoplasty as initial and adjunctive treatment for openangle glaucoma,” J. of Glaucoma, Vol.15, No.2, pp. 124-130, 2006.
-  S. Melamed, G. J. Ben Simon, and H. Levkovitch-Verbin, “Selective laser trabeculoplasty as primary treatment for open-angle glaucoma: a prospective, nonrandomized pilot study,” Arch. Ophthalmol., Vol.121, No.7 pp. 957-960, 2003.
-  D. A. Lee, R. D. Fechtner, R. G. Fiscella, K. Singh, and W. C. Stewart, “Emerging perspectives on glaucoma: highlights of a roundtable discussion,” Am. J. Ophthalmol., Vol.130, Suppl. 4, S1-S11, 2000.
-  B. L. Nordstrom, D. S. Friedman, E. Mozaffari, H. A. Quigley, and A. M. Walker, “Persistence and adherence with topical glaucoma therapy,” Am. J. Ophthalmol., Vol.140, No.4, pp. 598-606, 2005.
-  A. L. Robin and D. Covert, “Does adjunctive glaucoma therapy affect adherence to the initial primary therapy?,” Ophthalmology, Vol.112, No.5, pp. 863-868, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.