Tournament Evaluation System Applying Win-Lose Result Presumption Considering Kansei Evaluation by Multiple People
Hiroshi Takenouchi*, Masataka Tokumaru**,
and Noriaki Muranaka**
*Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Kansai University, 3-3-35 Yamate-cho, Suita-shi, Osaka 564-8680, Japan
**Faculty of Engineering Science, Kansai University, 3-3-35 Yamate-cho, Suita-shi, Osaka 564-8680, Japan
-  H. Takagi, “Interactive Evolutionary Computation: Fusion of the Capabilities of EC Optimization and Human Evaluation,” Proc. IEEE, Vol.89, No.9, pp. 1275-1296, 2001.
-  S. H. Lee, A. Harada, and P. J. Stappers, “Pleasure with Products: Design based Kansei,” Pleasure with Products: Beyond usability, pp. 219-229, 2002.
-  S.-B. Cho and J.-Y. Lee, “A Human-Oriented Image Retrieval System Using Interactive Genetic Algorithm,” IEEE Trans. Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Part A: Systems and Humans, Vol.32, No.3, pp. 452-458, 2002.
-  H.-S. Kim and S.-B. Cho, “Development of an IGA-based fashion design aid system with domain specific knowledge,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 1999), Vol.3, pp. 663-668, 1999.
-  M. Tokumaru, N. Muranaka, and S. Imanishi, “Virtual Stylist Project – Examination of Adapting Clothing Search System to User’s Subjectivity with Interactive Genetic Algorithms –,” 2003 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (IEEE CEC 2003), pp. 1036-1043, 2003.
-  Y. Bamba, J. Kotani, andM. Hagiwara, “An Interior Layout Support System with Interactive Evolutionary Computation using Evaluation Agents,” Joint 5th Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems and 11th Int. Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems (SCIS&ISIS 2004), WE-2-4, pp. 1-6, 2004.
-  M. Miki, H. Orita, and T. Hiroyasu, “Design of Sign Sounds using Interactive Genetic Algorithm,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2006), pp. 93-98, 2006.
-  H. Takagi and M. Ohsaki, “Interactive Evolutionary Computationbased Hearing Aid Fitting,” IEEE Trans. Evolutionary Computation, Vol.11, No.3, pp. 414-427, 2007.
-  H. Inoue and H.Miyagoshi, “Behavior Evolution of Pet Robots with Human Interaction,” Proc. Second Int. Conf. on Innovative Computing, Information and Control, pp. 23-26, 2007.
-  K. Tagawa, H. Kawamura, and A. Tani, “Architectural Interior Design Support System by Interactive Evolutionary Computing – Consensus-Building Support System on Texture Selection of Interior by Using Pair-wise Comparison Matrix –,” Proc. the Symposium on Computer Technology of Information, Systems and Applications, Vol.26, pp. 43-48, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  M. Miki, T. Hiroyasu, and H. Tomioka, “Validity of the Consensus Building System using a Parallel Distributed Interactive Genetic Algorithm,” Trans. the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.20, No.4, pp. 289-296, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  S. Henmi, S. Iwashita, and H. Takagi, “Interactive Evolutionary Computation with Evaluation Characteristics of Multi-IEC Users,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2006), pp. 3475-3480, 2006.
-  H. Takenouchi, M. Tokumaru, and N. Muranaka, “Tournament Evaluation System Considering Multiple People’s Kansei Evaluation,” J. of Kansei Engineering International, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 43-50, 2010.
-  H. Takenouchi, M. Tokumaru, and N. Muranaka, “Interactive Genetic Algorithm with Tournament Evaluation Applying Paired Preference Test by Multiple People,” J. of Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Intelligent Informations, Vol.23, No.1, pp. 38-53, 2011 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.