Design of Mutual Interaction Between a User and Smart Electric Wheelchair
Mihoko Niitsuma, Terumichi Ochi, Masahiro Yamaguchi, and Koki Iwamoto
Chuo University, 1-13-27 Kasuga, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-8551, Japan
-  Y. Matsumoto, T. Ino, and T. Ogasawara, “Development of IntelligentWheelchair System with Face and Gaze Based Interface,” Proc. of 10th IEEE Int.Workshop on Robot and Human, Communication, pp. 262-267, 2001.
-  S. Yokota, H. Hashimoto, Y. Ohyama, and J. She, “Electric, Wheelchair Controlled by Human Body Motion – Classification of Body Motion and Improvement of Control Method –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.4, pp. 439-446, 2010.
-  T. Shibata, Y. Matumoto, M. Inaba, and H. Inoue, “On-the-spot, Rider-directed Action Instruction with the Personal Vision-based Mobile Robot Hyper Scooter,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.14, No.8, pp. 1138-1144, 1996 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Ichinose, M. Wakumoto, K. Honda, T. Azuma, and J. Sato, “Human Interface Using a Wireless Tongue-Palate Contact Pressure Sensor System and Its Application to the Control of an Electric Wheelchair,” The Trans. of the IEICE, Vol.J86-D-II, No.2, pp.364-367, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  I. Moon, M. Lee, J. Chu, and M. Mun, “Wearable EMG-based HCI for Electric-Powered Wheelchair Users with Motor Disabilities,” in Proc. of the 2005 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2649-2654, 2005.
-  M. Niitsuma, T. Ochi, M. Yamaguchi, and H. Hashimoto, “An Approach of Human – Smart Electric Wheelchair Interaction in Intelligent Space,” 2011 IEEE Workshop on Robotic Intelligence in Informationally Structured Space, pp. 119-124, 2011.
-  J.-H. Lee and H. Hashimoto, “Intelligent Space – concept and contents,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.16, No.3, pp. 265-280, 2002.
-  D. Brscic and H. Hashimoto, “Mobile robot as physical agent of Intelligent Space,” J. of computing and information technology, Vol.17, No.1, pp. 81-94, 2009.
-  T. Sasaki and H. Hashimoto, “Intelligent Space as a Platform for Human Observation,” Human Robot Interaction, I-Tech Education and Publishing, Chapter 17, pp. 309-324, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.