CogInfoCom Systems from an Interaction Perspective – A Pilot Application for EtoCom –
Gyorgy Persa*, Adam Csapo*,**, and Péter Baranyi*
*Computer and Automation Research Institute, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Kende u. 13-17, Budapest 1111, Hungary
**Department of Telecommunications and Media Informatics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, 2 Magyar Tudosok Krt., Budapest 1117, Hungary
-  P. Baranyi and A. Csapo, “Cognitive infocommunications: CogInfoCom,” In Computational Intelligence and Informatics (CINTI), 2010 11th Int. Symposium on, pp. 141-146, 2010.
-  E. Hollnagel and D.Woods, “Cognitive Systems Engineering: New Wine in New Bottles,” Int. J. of Man-Machine Studies, Vol.18, pp. 583-600, 1983.
-  C. Szabo, A. Roka, M. Gacsi, A. Miklosi, P. Baranyi, and P. Korondi, “An Emotional Engine Model Inspired by Human-Dog Interaction,” In IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics, pp. 567-572, 2010.
-  M. Mori, “Bukimi no Tani (Uncanny Valley Effect),” Energy, Vol.7, No.4, pp. 33-35, 1970.
-  A. Kerepesi, E. Kubinyi, G. Jonsson, M. Magnusson, and A. Miklosi, “Behavioural Comparison of Human-Animal (Dog) and Human-Robot (AIBO) Interactions,” Behavioural Processes, Vol.73, pp, 92-99, 2006.
-  D. Syrdal, K. Dautenhahn, K. Koay, M. Walters, and N. Otero, “Exploring Human Mental Models of Robots Through Explicitation Interviews,” In RO-MAN 2010, pp. 638-645, 2010.
-  T. Farago, V. Konok, and M. Gacsi, “Humans are Able to Recognize Emotions by Behavioural Expressions of an Abstract Artificial Agent,” In 2nd Int. Conf. on Cognitive Infocommunications, 2011.
-  P. Galambos and P. Baranyi, “VirCA as Virtual Intelligent Space for RT-Middleware,” In IEEE/ASME Int. Conf. on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM), pp. 140-145, 2010.
-  A. Komlodi, E. Jozsa, K. Hercegfi, and S. Kucsora, “Empirical Usability Evaluation of the Wii Controller as an Input Device for the VirCA Immersive Virtual Space,” In 2nd Int. Conf. on Cognitive Infocommunications, pp. 1-6, 2011.
-  T. Kifor, T. Gottdank, and A. Hajnal, “Ethology and Mobile Technology in One: EtoPhone,” In 4th Int. Conf. on Human-Systems Interaction, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.