Musical Expression Generation Reflecting User’s Impression by Kansei Space and Fuzzy Rules
Mio Suzuki and Takehisa Onisawa
Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
-  H. Hoshina, “The Approach to Practical Musical Representation: Performance Interpretation Method Based on Energy Thinking,” Ongaku No Tomo Sha, Japan, 1998.
-  K. Teramura, H. Okuma, Y. Taniguchi, S.Makimoto, and S.Maeda, “Gaussian Process Regression for Rendering Music Performance,” In Proc. Int. Conf. of Music Perception and Cognition, pp. 167-172, 2008.
-  K. Hirata and R. Hiraga, “Ha-Hi-Hun: Performance Rendering System of High Controllability,” In Proc. the ICAD Workshop on Performance Rendering Systems, pp. 40-46, 2002.
-  M. Hashida, N. Nagata, and H. Katayose, “Pop-E: A performance rendering system for the ensemble music that considered group expression,” In Proc. Int. Conf. of Music Perception and Cognition, pp. 526-534, 2006.
-  S. Flossmann, M. Grachten, and G. Widmer, “Expressive Performance Rendering: Introducing Performance Context,” In Proc. 6th Sound and Music Computing Conf., pp. 155-160, 2009.
-  H. P. Schmitz, “Singen und Spielen: Versuch einer allgemeinen Musizierkunde,” S. Imoto and K. Takii Symphonia (Trans.), 1977.
-  “Association of Musical Electronics Industry.”
-  C. E. Osgood, G. J. Suci, and P. H. Tannenbaum, “The measurement of meaning,” University of Illinois Press, 1957.
-  K. Yamawaki and H. Shiizuka, “Recognition of Music Characteristic with Rough Sets,” J. of Japan Society of Kansei Engineering, Vol.7, No.2, pp. 283-288, 2007.
-  R. Morita and T. Onisawa, “Phrase Animation Generation Using Impression of Adjective/Adjectival Verb,” J. of Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and System, Vol.22, No.1, pp. 121-134, 2010.
-  K. Shimizu and M. Hagiwara, “Image Estimation of Words Based on Adjective Co-occurrences,” The IEICE Trans. on information and systems, Vol.89, No.11, pp. 2483-2490, 2006.
-  R. Kruse, J. Gebhardt, and F. Klawonn, “Foundations of FUZZY SYSTEMS,” JOHN WILEY & SONS, England, 1994.
-  Y. Washio, “Suitei To Toukei,” Kyoritsu Shuppan, 1979.
-  M. Goto, H. Hashiguchi, T. Nishimura, and R. Oka, “RWC Music Database: Music Genre Database and Musical Instrument Sound Database,” In Proc. the 4th Int. Conf. on Music Information Retrieval, pp. 229-230, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.