Experimental Study of a Structured Differential Evolution with Mixed Strategies
Takashi Ishimizu and Kiyoharu Tagawa
School of Science and Engineering, Kinki University, 3-4-1 Kowakae, Higashi-Osaka 577-8502, Japan
-  R. Storn and K. Price, “Differential evolution – a simple and efficient heuristic for global optimization over steady-state space,” J. of Global Optimization, Vol.11, No.4, pp. 341-359, 1997,
-  S. Das and P. N. Suganthan, “Differential evolution: a survey of the state-of-the art,” IEEE Trans. on Evolutionary Computation, Vol.15, No.1, pp. 4-31. 2011.
-  J. Vesterstrom and R. Thomson, “A comparative study of differential evolution, particle swarm optimization, and evolutionary algorithms on numerical benchmark problems,” Proc. of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1980-1987, 2004.
-  K. V. Price, R. M. Storn, and J. A. Lampinen, “Differential Evolution – A Practical Approach to Global Optimization,” Springer, 2005.
-  K. Tagawa, “Multi-objective optimum design of balanced SAW filters using generalized differential evolution,” WSEAS Trans. on System, Issue 8, Vol.8, pp. 923-932, 2009.
-  G. Syswerda, “A study of reproduction in generational and steadystate genetic algorithms,” Foundations of Genetic Algorithms 2, Morgan Kaufmann Publ., pp. 94-101, 1991.
-  K. Tagawa, “A statistical study of the differential evolution based on continuous generation model,” Proc. of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 2614-2621, 2009.
-  R. Thomsen, “Multimodal optimization using crowding-based differential evolution,” Proc. of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1382-1389, 2004.
-  V. Feoktistov, “Differential Evolution in Search Solutions,” Chapter 6, Springer, 2006.
-  E. Alba and M. Tomassini, “Parallelism and evolutionary algorithms,” IEEE Trans. on Evolutionary Computation, Vol.6, No.5, pp. 443-462, 2002.
-  D. Zaharie and D. Petcu, “Parallel implementation of multipopulation differential evolution,” Concurrent Information Processing and Computing, ISO Press, pp. 223-232. 2005.
-  D. K. Tasoulis, N .G. Pavlidis, V. P. Plagianakos, and M. N. Vrahatis, “Parallel differential evolution,” Proc. of the IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 2023-2029, 2004.
-  L. J. Eshelman and J. D. Schaffer, “Real-coded genetic algorithms and interval-schemata,” Foundations of Genetic Algorithms 2, Morgan Kaufmann Publ., pp. 187-202, 1993.
-  L. G. Valiant, “A bridging model for parallel computation,” Communication of the ACM, Vol.33, No.8, pp. 103-111, 1990.
-  F. Dehne, A. Fabri, and A. Rau-Chapman, “Scalable parallel computational geometry for coarse grained multicomputers,” Proc. of ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry, pp. 298-307, 1993.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.