Multi-Space Competitive DGA for Model Selection and its Application to Localization of Multiple Signal Sources
Shudai Ishikawa*, Hideaki Misawa*, Ryosuke Kubota**,
Tatsuji Tokiwa*, Keiichi Horio*,***,
and Takeshi Yamakawa*,***
*Graduate School of Life Science and Systems Engineering, Kyushu Institute of Technology Kitakyushu, 2-4 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu 808-0196, Japan
**Department of Intelligent Systems Engineering, Ube National College of Technology, 2-14-1 Tokiwadai, Ube, Yamaguchi 755-8555, Japan
***Fuzzy Logic Systems Institute, 680-41 Kawazu, Iizuka, Fukuoka 820-0067, Japan
-  J. H. Holland, “Outline for a Logical Theory of Adaptive Systems,” J. of the Association for Computing Machinery, Vol.3, pp. 297-314, 1962.
-  S. Tsutsui and Y. Fujimoto, “The fGA: Forking Genetic Algorithm with Blocking and Shrinking Modes,” Proc. 5th ICGA, pp. 206-213, 1993.
-  D. Whitley, “The GENITOR Algorithm and Selection Pressure: Why Rank-Based Allocation of Reproductive Trials is Best,” Proc. 3rd ICGA, pp. 116-121, 1989.
-  H. Takagi, “Interactive Evolutionary Computation: Fusion of the Capacities of EC Optimization and Human Evaluation,” Proc. of the IEEE, Vol.89, No.9, pp. 1275-1296, 2001.
-  R. Tanese, “Parallel Genetic Algorithm for a Hypercube,” Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Genetic Algorithms, pp. 177-183, 1987.
-  R. Tanese, “Distributed Genetic Algorithms,” Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Genetic Algorithms, pp. 434-439, 1989.
-  M. Kim, V. Aggarwal, U.-M. O’ Reilly, and M. Medard, “A Doubly Distributed Genetic Algorithm for Network Coding,” Proc. ACM Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO), 2007.
-  A. Peregrin and M. A. Rodriguez, “Multiple Source Estimation Method Combined with Genetic Algorithm and Simulated Annealing,” Eighth International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems, pp. 531-536, 2008.
-  S. Baillet, J. C. Mosher, and R. M. Leahy, “Electromagnetic Brain Mapping,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol.18, No.6, pp. 14-30, 2001.
-  C. Michel, M. Murray, G. Lantz, S. Gonzalez Andino, L. Spinelli, and R. Grave de Peralta Menendez, “EEG source imaging,” Clinical Neurophysiology, Vol.115, No.10, pp. 2195-2222, 2004.
-  D. McNay, E. Michielssen, R. L. Rogers, S. A. Taylor, M. Akhtari, and W. W. Sutherling, “Multiple source localization using genetic algorithms,” J. of Neuroscience Methods, Vol.64, Issue 2, pp. 163-172, 1996.
-  T. Nagano, Y. Ohno, N. Uesugi, H. Ikeda, and A. Ishiyama, “Multisource localization by Genetic Algorithms using MEG,” IEEE Trans. on Magnetics, Vol.34, No.5, 1998.
-  Y. Ono, A. Ishiyama, and N. Kasai, “Multiple Source Estimation Method Combined with Genetic Algorithm and Simulated Annealing,” Trans. of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, Vol.122-A, pp. 93-99, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  C. M. Bishop, “Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning,” Springer, 2006.
-  L. J. Eshelman and J. D. Schaffer, “Real Coded Genetic Algorithms and Interval-Schemata,” Foundations of Genetic Algorithms 2, Morgan Kaufman Publishers, San Mateo, pp. 187-202, 1993.
-  H. Akaike, “Information theory and an extension of the maximum likefood principle,” Second Int. Symposium on Information Theory, Akademiai Kiado, pp. 267-281, 1973.
-  Z. Zhang, “A fast method to compute surface potentials generated by dipole within multilayer anisotropic spheres,” Phys. Med. Biol., Vol.40, pp. 335-349, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.