Kicking Motion Imitation of Inverted-Pendulum Mobile Robot and Development of Body Mapping from Human Demonstrator
Sataya Takahashi*, Yasutake Takahashi**, Yoichiro Maeda**,
and Takayuki Nakamura***
*Department of Human and Artificial Intelligent Systems, Faculty of Engineering, University of Fukui, 3-9-1 Bunkyo, Fukui, Fukui 910-8507, Japan
**Department of Human and Artificial Intelligent Systems, Graduate School of Engineering, University of Fukui, 3-9-1 Bunkyo, Fukui, Fukui 910-8507, Japan
***Faculty of Systems Engineering, Wakayama University, 930 Sakaetani, Wakayama 640-8510, Japan
-  D. C. Bentivegna, C. G. Atkeson, and G. Chenga, “Learning tasks from observation and practice,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, pp. 163-169, Vol.47, 2004.
-  B. Price and C. Boutilier, “Accelerating Reinforcement Learning through Implicit Imitatione,” J. of Articial Intelligence Research, Vol.19, pp. 569-629, 2003.
-  S. D. Whitehead, “Complexity and Cooperation in Q-Learning,” Proc. Eighth Int.Workshop on Machine Learning (ML91), pp. 363-367, 1991.
-  T. Inamura, Y. Nakamura, and I. Toshima, “Embodied Symbol Emergence based on Mimesis Theory,” Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.23, No.4, pp. 363-377, 2004.
-  S. Schaal, A. Ijspeert, and A. Billard, “Computational approaches to motor learning by imitation,” The Neuroscience of Social Interaction, C. D. Frith and D. Wolpert (Eds.), Oxford University Press, No.1431, pp. 199-218, 2004.
-  C. L. Nehaniv and K. Dautenhahn, “The correspondence problem,” Imitation in animals and artifacts,” MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, USA, No.21, pp. 41-61, 2002.
-  K. Hirai, M. Hirose, Y. Haikawa, and T. Takenaka, “The Development of Honda Humanoid Robot,” Proc. of 1998 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.2, pp. 1321-1326, 1998.
-  W. Martijn and J. van Frankenhuyzen, “Design and Construction of Mike and -D Autonomous Biped Based on Passive Dynamic Walking,” Adaptive Motion of Animals and Machines, H. Kimura, K. Tsuchiya, A. Ishiguro, and H. Witte (Eds.) Springer Tokyo, pp. 143-154, 2006.
-  K. Narioka and K. Hosoda, “Designing Synergistic Walking of a Whole-Body Humanoid Driven by Pneumatic Artificial Muscles: An Empirical Study,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.22, No.10, pp. 1107-1123, 2008.
-  Y. Ha and S. Yuta, “Trajectory Tracking Control for Navigation of Self-Contained Mobileinverse Pendulum,” Proc. of the IEEE/RSJ/GI Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems ’94, Vol.3, pp. 1875-1882, 1994.
-  B. Browning, J. Searock, P. E. Rybski, and M. Veloso, “Turning Segways Into Soccer Robots,” Vol.32, No.2, pp. 149-156, 2005.
-  Y. Takahashi, H. Nonoshita, T. Nakamura, and Y. Maeda, “Behavioral Development of Ball Kicking Motion of a Two-wheeled Inverted Pendulum Mobile Robot,” Proc. of 2010 IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, DVD-ROM, pp. 830-835, Jul. 2010.
-  Y. Tamura, Y. Takahashi, and M. Asada, “Observed Body Clustering for Imitation Based on Value System,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.14, No.7, pp. 802-812, 2010.
-  S. Takahashi, H. Nonoshita, Y. Takahashi, Y. Maeda, and T. Nakamura, “Inverted-Pendulum Mobile Robot Motion Learning from Human Player Observation,” Proc. of Joint 5th Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems and 11th Int. Symp. on Advanced Intelligent Systems, CD-ROM, pp. 211-216, Dec. 2010.
-  N. Kohl and P. Stone, “Policy Gradient Reinforcement Learning for Fast Quadrupedal Locomotion,” AIBO, Policy Gradient Reinforcement Learning, In Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2619-2624, May 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.