Extraction of Coordinative Structures of Motions by Segmentation Using Singular Spectrum Transformation
Hiroaki Nakanishi, Sayaka Kanata, Hirofumi Hattori,
Tetsuo Sawaragi, and Yukio Horiguchi
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Science, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University, Yoshidahonmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
-  N. Bernstein, “The co-ordination and regulation of movements,” Pergamon Press, 1967.
-  R. Osaki and K. Uehara, “Primitive Motion Extraction for Motion Recognition by using DTW,” IEICE Technical Report, Vol.99, No.61, pp. 279-284, 1999.
-  T. Shiratori, A. Nakazawa and K. Ikeuchi, “Motions Using Motion Capture and Musical Information,” The Transactions of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers DII, Vol.J88, No.8, pp. 1662-1671, 2005.
-  W. Takano and Y. Nakamura, “Segmentaion of Human Behavior Patterns Based on the Probablistic Correlation,” Proceedings of The 19th Annual Conference of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, 3F1-02, 2005.
-  T. Ide and K. Inoue, “Knowledge Discovery from Heterogeneous Dynamic Systems using Change-Point Correlations,” Proc. of 2005 SIAM Int. Conf. on Data Mining (SDM 05), pp.571-576, 2005.
-  H. Sakurai, H. Nakanishi, Y. Horiguchi, and T. Sawaragi, “Extraction of Dynamic Interaction using Singular Spectrum Transformation for Motion Recognition,” Proceedings of the 36th SICE Symposium on Intelligent Systems, pp. 205-210, 2009.
-  R. Durbin, S. R. Eddy, A. Krogh, and G. Mitchison, “Biological Sequence Analysis: Probabilistic Models of Proteins and Nucleic Acids,” Cambridge Univ. Pr. (Txp), 2005.
-  T. Akutsu, “Mathematics and Algorithms for Bioinformatics,” Kyoritu Syuppan, 2007.
-  R. R. Sokal and C. D.Michener, “A statistical method for evaluating systematic relationships,” University of Kansas Scientific Bulletin 28, pp. 1409-1438, 1958.
-  M. Kawato, M. Sasaki, H. Mishima, J. Tanji, H. Sakata, T. Murata, and M. Fujita, “Cognitice Science <4> Motion,” Iwanami Shoten, 1994.
-  M. A. Larkin et al, “ClustalW and ClustalX version 2.0,” Bioinformatics, Nov 1, Vol.23, No.21, pp. 2947-8. Epub, Sep 10. 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.