Multi-Agent Transport Simulation Model for Eco-Commuting Promotion Planning
Masashi Okushima* and Takamasa Akiyama**
*Dept. of Ecosystem Design, The University of Tokushima, 2-1 Minamijyosanjima, Tokushima 770-8506, Japan
**Kansai University, 3-3-35 Yamate-cho, Suita, Osaka 564-8680, Japan
-  M. Okushima and T. Akiyama, “Evaluation of urban transport policy with artificial society model,” J. of Infrastructure Planning and Management, D, Vol.63, No.2, pp. 134-144, 2007.
-  The Resident Conference for Environment of Tokushima Prefecture, “The report of public work for promotion of city planning for low carbon dioxide emission,” 2008.
-  J. M. Epstein and R. Axtell, “Growing Artificial Societies,” The MIT Press, 1996.
-  T. Iba and Y. Fukuhara, “Introduction to complex system: An Adventure to the Frontier of Knowledge,” NTT Press, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  A. Ohshiro, M. Matsushita, R. Namikawa, and H. Ohnishi, “Fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emission factor in the driving of vehicle,” Civil Engineering J., Vol.43, No.11, pp. 50-55, 2001.
-  T. Saijyo, H. Niizawa, J. Asuka, et al., “Economics of GlobalWarming,” Osaka University Press, 2009.
-  T. Morikawa, S. Tanaka, and N. Ogino, “A choice model considering social interaction with an application to voluntary restriction of car usage,” J. of Infrastructure Planning and Management, Vol.569, No.36, pp. 53-63, 1997.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.