Nonlinear Active Noise Control via Model-Based Approaches
Sam Chau Duong, Hiroshi Kinjo, and Naoki Oshiro
Faculty of Engineering, University of the Ryukyus, 1 Senbaru, Nishihara, Okinawa 903-0213, Japan
-  L. Goines and L. Hagler, “Noise pollution: A modem plague,” Southern Medical J., Vol.100, No.3, pp. 287-294, March 2007.
-  W. Passchier-Vermeer and W. F. Passchier, “Noise exposure and public health,” Environmental Health Perspectives, Vol.108, Supplement 1: Reviews in Environmental Health, pp. 123-131, 2000.
-  M. J. Crocker (Ed.), “Handbook of Noise and Vibration Control,” John Wiley & Sons, Inc., NJ, 2007, USA.
-  B. Widrow et al., “Adaptive noise canceling: Principles and applications,” Proc. of the IEEE, Vol.63, No.12, pp. 1692-1716, 1975.
-  S. J. Elliott, I. M. Stothers, and P. A. Nelson, “A multiple error LMS algorithm and its application to the active control of sound and vibration,” IEEE Trans. Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Vol.35, pp. 1423-1434, 1987.
-  S. J. Elliot and P. A. Nelson, “Active noise control,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol.10, pp. 12-35, 1993.
-  R. Shoureshi, “Active noise control: a marriage of acoustics and control,” American Control Conf., Vol.3, pp. 3444-3448, 1994.
-  M. E. Deisher and A. S. Spanias, “Adaptive noise cancellation using fast optimum block algorithms,” IEEE Int. Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Vol.1, pp. 698-701, 1991.
-  M. Tahernezadhi, R. V. Yellapantula, and S. C. Manapragada, “A subband AEC coupled with engine noise cancellation,” IEEE Int. Symposium on Circuits and Systems, ISCAS’96, Vol.2, pp. 241-244, 1996.
-  S. Nishimura, T. Usagawa, and S. Ise, “Active Noise Control,” Corona Publishing Co., Ltd, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  M. Bouchard, B. Paillard, and C. T. Le Dinh, “Improved training of neural networks for the nonlinear active control of sound and vibration,” IEEE Trans. Neural Networks, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 391-401, 1999.
-  D. Pavisic, L. Blondel, J.-P. Draye, G. Libert, and P. Chapelle, “Active noise control with dynamic recurrent neural networks,” Proc. European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, ESANN, pp. 45-50, 1995.
-  R. T. Bambang, “Adjoint EKF learning in recurrent neural networks for nonlinear active noise control,” Applied Soft Computing, Vol.8, pp. 1498-1504, 2008.
-  T. Soeda, T. Nakamizo, and S. Omatu, “Foundation and Application of the Signal Processing,” Nishin Syuppan, 1979 (in Japanese).
-  J. V. Candy, “Model-Based Signal Processing,” Wiley-IEEE Press, 2005.
-  D. E. Rumelhart, G. E. Hinton, and R. J. Williams, “Learning representations by back-propagating errors,” Nature, Vol.323, pp. 533-536, 1986.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.