Medical Image Diagnosis of Liver Cancer Using a Neural Network and Artificial Intelligence
Tadashi Kondo, Junji Ueno, and Shoichiro Takao
Graduate School of Health Sciences, The University of Tokushima, 3-18-15 Kuramoto-cho, Tokushima 770-8509, Japan
-  T. Kondo and J. Ueno, “Medical image recognition of abdominal multi-organs by RBF GMDH-type neural network,” Int. J. of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, Vo.5, No.1, pp. 225-240, 2009.
-  T. Kondo and J. Ueno, “Multi-layered GMDH-type neural network self-selecting optimum neural network architecture and its application to 3-dimensional medical image recognition of blood vessels,” Int. J. of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, Vo.4, No.1, pp. 175-187, 2008.
-  C. Kondo, T. Kondo, and J. Ueno, “Three-dimensional medical image analysis of the heart by the revised GMFH-type neural network self-selecting optimum neural network architecture,” Artificial Life and Robotics, Vol.14, No.2, pp. 123-128, 2009.
-  T. Kondo and J. Ueno, “Logistic GMDH-type neural network and its application to identification of X-ray film characteristic curve,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.11, No.3, pp. 312-318, 2007.
-  T. Kondo, “GMDH neural network algorithm using the heuristic self-organization method and its application to the pattern identification problem,” Proc. of the 37th SICE Annual Conf., pp. 1143-1148, 1998.
-  H. Tamura and T. Kondo, “Heuristics free group method of data handling algorithm of generating optimum partial polynomials with application to air pollution prediction,” Int. J. of System Sciences, Vol.11, No.9, pp. 1095-1111, 1980.
-  S. J. Farlow (Ed.), “Self-organizing methods in modeling, GMDHtype algorithm,” Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, 1984.
-  A. G. Ivakhnenko, “Heuristic self-organization in problems of engineering cybernetics,” Automatica, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 207-219, 1970.
-  N. R. Draper and H. Smith, “Applied Regression Analysis,” John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1981.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.