An Intelligent Human Support System Using Motion Patterns and Environment Information
Yihsin Ho, Kazumasa Murakami, Tomomi Shibano,
Eri Sato-Shimokawara, and Toru Yamaguchi
Faculty of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
-  T. Moeslund, A. Hilton, and V. Krger, “A Survey of Advances in Vision-Based Human Motion Capture and Analysis,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Vol.104, No.2, pp. 90-126, 2006.
-  C. Chang, G. Ohbayashi, and T. Yamaguch, “Information Presentation Support of a Car Robotics System based on Humatronics in Intelligent Transportation Systems,” The 4th Int. Symp. on Computational Intelligence and Industrial Applications (ISCIIA2010), Beijing, China, pp. 26-32, 2010.
-  Y. Motohashi, “The health of night person,” Sankaido Publishing Co.,Ltd., Tokyo, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  T. Hosaka, “The living art for well sleep of “Clever people”,” Chuokoron Shinsya, INC., Tokyo, 2005. (in Japanese)
-  Ministry of Health Labour and Welfare Japan, “Exercise and Physical Activity Guide for Health Promotion 2006 – Prevention lifestyle related disease (Exercise Guide 2006),” Tokyo, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  H. Izumida, S. Tanaka, and A. Hikihara, “The METs table of physical activity, National Institute of Health and Nutrition,” Tokyo, 2007. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.