Adaptive Control Using an Oscillator Network with Capacitive Couplers
Takuro Moriyama and Daisuke Kurabayashi
Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1 Ookayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, Japan
-  S. Grillner, O. Ekebergb, A. E. Manira, A. Lansner, D. Parker, J. Tegner, and P. Wallen, “Intrinsic function of a neuronal network – a vertebrate central pattern generator,” Brain Research Reviews, Vol.26, pp. 184-197, 1998.
-  H. Kimura, Y. Fukuoka, and A. H. Cohen, “Adaptive dynamic walking of a quadruped robot on natural ground based on biological concepts,” The Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.26, No.5, pp. 475-490, 2007.
-  F. Ruffier, S. Viollet, S. Amic, and N. Franceschini, “Bio-inspired optical flow circuits for the visual guidance of micro air vehicles,” Proc. of the Int. Symposium on Circuits and Systems 2003, Vol.3, pp. 846-849, 2003.
-  Y. Obara, “Bombyx mori mating dance: an essential in locating the female,” Applied Entomology and Zoology, Vol.14, No.1, pp. 130-132, 1979.
-  W. Li, J. A. Farrell, and R. T. Cardé, “Tracking of fluidadvected odor plumes: Strategies inspired by insect orientation to pheromone,” Adaptive Behavior, Vol.9, pp. 143-170, 2001.
-  T. Lochmatter and A. Martinoli, “Tracking odor plumes in a laminar wind field with bio-inspired algorithms,” Proc. of ISER 2008, Vol.54, pp. 473-482, 2009.
-  T. Moriyama and D. Kurabayashi, “An oscillator network with a temporary memory function,” Proc. of ROBIO 2008, pp. 2024-2029, 2009.
-  S. Emoto, N. Ando, H. Takahashi, and R. Kanzaki, “Insectcontrolled robot – evaluation of adaptation ability –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.4, pp. 436-443, 2007.
-  M. Arbib (Ed.), “The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks,” MIT Press, 2002.
-  S. Nagasawa, R. Kanzaki, and I. Shimoyama, “An evaluation method for insect sensorimotor models using an insect-size mobile robot,” Proc. of the 2001 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Vol.1, pp. 551-556, 2001.
-  A. T. Winfree, “Biological rhythms and behavior of populations of coupled oscillators,” J. of Theoretical Biology, Vol.16, No.1, pp. 15-42, 1967.
-  J. T. Ariaratnam and S. H. Strogatz, “Phase diagram for theWinfree model of coupled nonlinear oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, Vol.86, No.19, pp. 4278-4281, 2001.
-  G. Tao, “Adaptive Control Design and Analysis,” p. 153, Wiley, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.