High Accurate Discrimination Method of Forearm Motions from Surface Electromyogram and its Condition
Yoshio Nishikawa*, Yoshihito Kagawa*, and Jun Kurabayashi**
*Graduate School of Engineering, Takushoku University, 815-1 Tatemachi, Hachioji, Tokyo 193-0985, Japan
**Faculty of Health Sciences, Kyorin University, 476 Miyashita-cho, Hachioji, Tokyo 192-8508, Japan
-  O. Fukuda, K. Tsujimura, T. Tsuji, and A. Otsuka, “Control of a Meal-assistance Manipulator Using EMG Signals,” JJMI, Vol.74, No.5, pp. 229-237, 2004.
-  O. Fukuda, T. Tsuji, and K. Kaneko, “A Human Supporting Manipulator Based on Manual Control Using EMG Signals,” JRSJ, Vol.18, No.3, pp. 387-394, 2000.
-  O. Fukuda, T. Tsuji, and M. Kaneko, “A Human-Assisting Manipulator Teleoperated by EMG Signals and Arm Motions,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.19, No.2, pp. 210-222, 2003.
-  T. Tsuji, K. Ito, and M. Nagamachi, “A limb-function discrimination method using EMG signals for the control of multifunctional powered prostheses,” IEICE Trans., Vol.J70-D, No.1, pp. 207-215, 1987.
-  T. Tsuji, K. Takahashi, O. Fukuda, and M. Kaneko, “Pattern Classification of EMG Signals Using an Event-Driven Task Model,” JRSJ, Vol.20, No.7, pp. 771-777, 2002.
-  T. Tsuji, H. Shigeyoshi, O. Fukuda, and M. Kaneko, “Bio-mimetic Control of an Externally Powered Prosthetic Forearm Based on EMG Signals,” JSME (Series C), Vol.66-648, No.99, pp. 294-301, 2000.
-  O. Fukuda, N. Bu, and T. Tsuji, “Control of an Externally Powered Prosthetic Forearm Using Raw-EMG Signals,” Trans. of SICE, Vol.40, No.11, pp. 1124-1131, 2004.
-  O. Fukuda, T. Tsuji, and M. Kaneko, “Pattern Classification of EMG Signals Using Neural Networks during a Series of Motions,” The Trans. of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, Vol.117-C, No.10, pp. 1490-1497, 1997.
-  M. Tsukamoto, T. Kondo, and K. Ito, “A Prosthetic Hand Control by Nonstationary EMG at the beginning of Motion,” IEICE Technical Report, Vol.105, No.577, pp. 41-44, 2006.
-  Y. Nishikawa, J. Kurabayashi, and Y. Kagawa, “On a Wavelet Transform and Neural Network for Motion Discrimination from Myoelectric Signal for Robots Aimed Robot Therapy,” SCIS&ISIS2008, pp. 734-738, 2008.
-  Y. Nishikawa, Y. Kagawa, and J. Kurabayashi, “Study on a Real-Time Performance in Motion Discrimination by Feature Extraction of EMG Signals,” The J. of Rehabilitation Network Research, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 40-46, 2009.
-  O. Fukuda, J. Arita, and T. Tsuji, “An EMG-Controlled Omnidirectional Pointing Device,” IEICE Trans., Vol.J88-D-II, No.10, pp. 1996-2003, 2004.
-  O. Fukuda, S. Fujita, and T. Tsuji, “A Substitute Vocalization System Based on EMG Signals,” IEICE Trans., Vol.J88-D-II, No.1, pp. 105-112, 2005.
-  T. Kizuka, T. Masuda, T. Kiryu, and T. Sadoyama, “Biomechanism Library Practical Usage of Surface Electromyogram,” Tokyo Denki University Press, p. 18, 2006.
-  P. Goupillaud, A. Grossman, and J. Morlet, “Cycle-Octave and Related Transforms in Seismic Signal Analysis,” Geoexploration, Vol.23, pp. 85-102, 1984.
-  J. Morlet, G. Arens, E. Fourgeau, and D. Giard, “Wave propagation and sampling theory; Part I, Complex signal and scattering in multilayered media,” Geophysics, Vol.47, No.2, pp. 203-221, 1982.
-  J. H. Clay, D.M. Pounds, and M. Ootani, “Clinical Massage,” IDONO-NIPPON SHA INC., pp. 188/204-208, 2004.
-  P. S. Addison, S. Shin, and K. Nakano, “The Illustrated Wavelet Transform Handbook,” Asakura Publishing Co., Ltd., pp. 38-49, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.