Multi-Order Rules Extraction by Genetic Network Programming with Rule Accumulation and its Application to Stock Trading Problems
Yafei Xing, Singo Mabu, Lian Yuzhu, and Kotaro Hirasawa
Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  J. H. Holland, “Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems,” University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1975.
-  D. E. Goldberg, “Genetic Algorithm in search, optimization and machine learning,” Addison-Wesley, 1989.
-  J. R. Koza, “Genetic Programming on the Programming of Computers by Means of Natural Selection,” MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1992.
-  J. R. Koza, “Genetic Programming II, Automatic Discovery of Reusable Programs,” Cambridge, Mass., MIT Press, 1994.
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “A Graph-Based Evolutionary Algorithm: Genetic Network Programming (GNP) and Its extension Using Reinforcement Learning,” Evolutionary Computation, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 369-398, 2007.
-  T. Eguchi, K. Hirasawa, J. Hu, and N. Ota, “Study of evolutionary multiagent models based on symbiosis,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man and Cybern. B, Vol.36, No.1, pp. 179-193, 2006.
-  R. S. Sutton and A. G. Barto, “Reinforcement Learning-An Introduction,” Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England, MIT Press 1998.
-  S. Mabu, H. Hatakeyama, M. T. Thu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “Genetic Network Programming with Reinforcement Learning and Its Application to Making Mobile Robot Behavior,” IEEJ Trans, EIS, Vol.126, No.8, pp. 1009-1015, 2006.
-  Y. Chen, S. Mabu, K. Shimada, and K. Hirasawa, “Trading Rules on Stock Markets Using Genetic Network Programming with Sarsa Learning,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 383-392, 2008.
-  S. Mabu, Y. Lian, Y. Chen, and K. Hirasawa, “Generating Stock Trading Signals Based on Matching Degree with Extracted Rules by Genetic Network Programming,” SICE Annual Conf. 2010, The Grand Hotel, Taipei, Taiwan, pp. 1164-1169, 2010.
-  K. H. Lee and G. S. Jo, “Expert System for Predicting Stock Market Timing using a Candlestick Chart,” Expert System with Applications, Vol.16, pp. 357-364, 1999.
-  Y. Izumi, T. Yamaguchi, S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “Trading Rules on the stock Market using Genetic Network Programming with Candlestick Chart,” 2006 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 8531-8536, Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel, Vancouver, BC, Canada, July 16-21, 2006.
-  S. Mabu, Y. Izumi, K. Hirasawa, and T. Furuzuki, “Trading Rules on Stock Markets Using Genetic Network Programming with Candle Chart,” T. SICE, Vol.43, pp. 317-322, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Izumi, K. Hirasawa, and T. Furuzuki, “Trading Rules on the Stock Markets Using Genetic Network Programming with Importance Index,” T. SICE, Vol.42, No.5, pp. 559-566, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Yang, J. Li, S. Mabu, and K. Hirasawa, “GNP-Sarsa with Subroutines for Trading Rules on Stock Markets,” 2010 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, pp. 1161-1165, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.