RTM (Robot Technology Middleware) Based Dynamic Interrupt System for Communication Between Humans and Robots
Hai An Vu, Fangyan Dong, and Kaoru Hirota
Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, G3-49, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
-  C. Breazeal, “Emotion and sociable humanoid robots,” Int. J. Human-Computer Studies, Vol.59, pp. 119-155. 2003.
-  D. Sakamoto, T. Kanda, T. Ono, M. Kamashima, M. Imai, and H. Ishiguro, “Cooperative embodied communication emerged by interactive humanoid robots,” Int. J. Human-Computer Studies, Vol.62, pp. 247-265, 2005.
-  R. Kirly, J. Forlizzi, and R. Simmons, “Affective social robots,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Sep. 2009.
-  Honda ASIMO robot,
-  Ping pong playing robot Topio
-  Fujitsu service robot (Enon)
-  Y. Yamazaki , H. A. Vu, Q. P. Le, K. Fukuda, Y. Matsuura, M. S. Hannachi, F. Dong, Y. Takama, and K. Hirota, “Mascot Robot System by integrating Eye Robot and Speech Recognition using RT Middleware and its Casual Information Recommendation,” 3rd Int. Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Industrial Applications (ISCIIA2008), pp. 375-384, Nov. 2008.
-  C. Breazeal, “Towards sociable robots,” Robotic and Autonomous System, Vol.42, pp. 167-175, 2003.
-  Y. Uehara, Y. Yamazaki, Y. Masuda, H. A. Vu, K. Fukuda, K. Matsuura, Q. P. Le,M. S. Hannachi, F. Dong, Y. Takama, and K. Hirota, “Speaker Emotion Inference Module and its Application to Mascot Robot System,” Int. Symposium on Management Engineering, pp. 299-306, 2008.
-  A. Kobayashi, Y. Kono, A. Ueno, I. Kume, and M. Kidode, “Personalization of Dynamically Loaded Service Program for a Human-Robot Communication Channel,” Proc. of the 2004 IEEE Int.Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, Okayama Japan, pp. 365-370, Sep. 2004.
-  New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO),
-  Robot Technology Middleware (RTM),
-  Japan National Institute of Advance Industrial Science and Technology (AIST),
-  H. A. Vu, Y. Yamazaki, K. Fukuda, Y. Matsuura, Q. P. Le, H. Oikawa, K. Ohnishi, Y. Takama, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “The interrupt of Mascot robot system embedded in RT Middleware based on fuzzy logic,” FACTA UNIVERSITATIS, Series: Mechanics, Automatic Control and Robotics, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 9-24, 2008.
-  D. C. McFarlane, “Comparison of Four PrimaryMethod for Coordinating the Interruption of People in Human-Computer Interaction,” Human-Computer Interaction, Vol.17, pp. 63-139, 2002.
-  K. Kawamura, R. A. Peters, R. E. Bodenheimer, N. Darkar, J. Park, C. A. Clifton, and A. W. Spratley, “A Parallel Distributed Cognitive Control System for a Humanoid Robot,” Int. J. of Humanoid Robotics, Spring 2004.
-  N. T. H. Lien, F. Dong, Y. Arai, K. Hirota, H. Sato, and T. Hayashi, “A Speaker Recognition Method based on Personal Identification Voice and Trapezoid Fuzzy Similarity,” Int. J. of Cybernetics and Information Technologies, Vol.8, No.4, pp. 40-56, Sofia, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.