Consistent Conjectural Variations Equilibrium in a Mixed Duopoly
Nataliya I. Kalashnykova*1,*2, Vladimir A. Bulavsky*3, Vyacheslav V. Kalashnikov*2,*3,*4, and Felipe J. Castillo Pérez*1
*1FCFM, UANL, San Nicolás de los Garza, N.L. 66450, Mexico
*2Sumy State University, Sumy, Ukraine 40007
*3Central Economics & Mathematics Institute (CEMI), Moscow 117418, Russia
*4ITESM, Campus Monterrey, Monterrey, N.L. 64849, Mexico
-  N. Matsushima and T. Matsumura, “Mixed oligopoly and spatial agglomeration,” Canadian J. Econ., Vol.36, No.1, pp. 62-87, 2003.
-  C. Fershtman, “The interdependence between ownership status and market structure: The case of privatization,” Economica, Vol.57, No.3, pp. 319-328, 1990.
-  T. Matsumura and O. Kanda, “Mixed oligopoly at free entry markets,” J. Econ., Vol.84, No.1, pp. 27-48, 2005.
-  T. Matsumura, “Stackelberg mixed duopoly with a foreign competitor,” Bull. Econ. Res., Vol.55, No.2, pp. 275-287, 2003.
-  R. C. Cornes and M. Sepahvand, “Cournot vs Stackelberg equilibria with a public enterprise and international competition,” Discussion Paper No.03/12, University of Nottingham, School of Economics, United Kingdom, 2003.
-  C. Figuières, A. Jean-Marie, N. Quérou, and M. Tidball, “Theory of Conjectural Variations,” World Scientific, 2004.
-  A. L. Bowley, “TheMathematical Groundwork of Economics,” Oxford University Press, 1924.
-  R. Frisch, “Monopoly, polypoly: The concept of force in the economy,” Int. Econ. Papers, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 23-36, 1951. (“Monopole, polypole – La notion de force en économie,” Nationaløkonomisk Tidsskrift, Vol.71, No.2, pp. 241-259, 1933.)
-  V. A. Bulavsky and V. V. Kalashnikov, “One-parametric method to study equilibrium,” Economics and Mathematical Methods (Ekonomika i Matematicheskie Metody), Vol.30, No.3, pp. 129-138, 1994. (in Russian)
-  V. A. Bulavsky and V. V. Kalashnikov, “Equilibrium in generalized Cournot and Stackelberg models,” Economics and Mathematical Methods (Ekonomika i Matematicheskie Metody), Vol.31, No.4, pp. 164-176, 1995. (in Russian)
-  G. Isac, V. A. Bulavsky, and V. V. Kalashnikov, “Complementarity, Equilibrium, Efficiency and Economics,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002.
-  V. V. Kalashnikov, C. Kemfert, and V. V. Kalashnikov-Jr., “Conjectural variations equilibrium in a mixed duopoly,” European J. Oper. Res., Vol.192, No.3, pp. 717-729, 2009.
-  V. V. Kalashnikov, E. Cordero, and V. V. Kalashnikov-Jr., “Cournot and Stackelberg equilibrium in mixed duopoly models,” Optimization, Vol.59, No.5, pp. 689-706, 2010.
-  V. V. Kalashnikov, V. A. Bulavsky, N. I. Kalashnykova, and F. J. Castillo, “Consistent conjectures in mixed oligopoly,” European J. Oper. Res., Vol.210, No.3, pp. 729-735, 2011.
-  V. A. Bulavsky, “Structure of demand and equilibrium in a model of oligopoly,” Economics and Mathematical Methods (Ekonomika i Matematicheskie Metody), Vol.33, No.3, pp. 112-134, 1997. (in Russian).
-  Y. F. Liu, Y. X. Ni, F. F.Wu, and B. Cai, “Existence and uniqueness of consistent conjectural variation equilibrium in electricity markets,” Int. J. Electrical Power Energy Sys., Vol.29, No.4, pp. 455-461, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.