Product Innovation of Shinzaburo Hanpu and Regional Characteristic of Kyoto
Yusuke Irisawa and Shin’ya Nagasawa
Graduate School of Commerce, Waseda University, 1-6-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8050, Japan
-  Shinzaburo Hanpu home page, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  S. Ichizawa, “Kansei ni Uttaeru Monozukuri,” Proc. of the 8th Annual Conf. of JSKE, pp. 36-38, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  S. Nagasawa (Ed.) and Waseda Business School (T. Yamamoto, M. Yoshida, Y. Irisawa, N. Yamamoto, S. Enoki), “Creating Customer Experience that brings hot seller: Manufacturing which appeals to Kansei,” JUSE Press. Ltd., 2005. (in Japanese)
-  C. Christensen, “The Innovator’s Dilemma,” Harvard Business School Press, 2001.
-  C. Christensen and M. Raynor, “The Innovator’s Solution,” Harvard Business School Press, 2003.
-  S. Nagasawa and S. Enoki, “Hit Shouhin ni miru Product Innovation,” KOYO SHOBO Corp., 2006. (in Japanese)
-  E. Ymaguchi, “Innovation: Paradigm Disruptions and Fields of Resonance,” NTT Publishing Co., Ltd., 2006. (in Japanese)
-  K. Hinatsu and T. Imaguchi, “Kyoto Kigyo no Hikari to Kage,” Shibunkaku Co., Ltd., 2000. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.