Extraction of Evaluation Keywords for Analyzing Product Evaluation in User-Reviews Using Hierarchical Keyword Graph
Tomohiro Yoshikawa*, Yuki Uchida*, Takeshi Furuhashi*,
Eiji Hirao**, and Hiroto Iguchi**
*Nagoya University, Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8603, Japan
**NEC corporation, 11-5 Shibaura 2-chome, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 108-8557, Japan
-  Kakaku.com, http://bbs.kakaku.com/bbs/
-  T. Okabe, T. Yoshikawa, and T. Furuhashi, “Proposal of Multi-Connected Hierarchical Text Mining Method for Medical Incident Reports,” The 22nd Fuzzy System Symposium, pp. 211-214, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  K. Tateishi, Y. Ishiguro, and T. Fukushima, “Opinion Information Retrieval from the Internet,” Information Processing Society of Japan Technical Report , Vol.2001, No.69, pp. 75-82, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  N. Kobayashi, K. Inui, Y. Matsumoto, K. Tateishi, and T. Fukushima, “Collecting Evaluative Expressions by A Text Mining Technique,” Information Processing Society of Japan Technical Report, Vol.2003, No.23, pp. 77-84, 2003.
-  T. Kudo and Y. Matsumoto, “Japanese Dependency Analysis using Cascaded Chunking,” The journal of Information Processing Society of Japan, Vol.43, No.6, pp. 1834-1842, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  Yahoo API, http://developer.yahoo.co.jp/
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.