Operation Planning of District Heating and Cooling Plants Considering Contract Violation Penalties
Kosuke Kato*, Masatoshi Sakawa*, Keiichi Ishimaru**,
and Satoshi Ushiro**
*Graduate School of Engineering, Hiroshima University 1-4-1 Kagamiyama, Higashi-Hiroshima, Hiroshima 739-8527, Japan
**Urban Facilities Division, Shinryo Corporation 3-7-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-1021, Japan
-  K. Ito and R. Yokoyama, “Optimal Planning of Co-Generation Systems,” Sangyo Tosho, 1990 (in Japanese).
-  K. Kato, M. Sakawa, K. Ishimaru, S. Ushiro, and T. Shibano, “Heat load prediction through recurrent neural network in district heating and cooling systems,” Proc. of 2008 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC 2008), pp. 1401-1406, 2008.
-  M. Sakawa, K. Kato, and S. Ushiro, “Cooling load prediction in a district heating and cooling system through simplified robust filter and multi-layered neural network,” Applied Artificial Intelligence, Int. Journal, Vol.15, No.7, pp. 633-643, 2001.
-  R. Yokoyama and K. Ito, “A revised decomposition method for MILP problems and its application to operational planning of thermal storage systems,” Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Vol.118, pp. 277-284, 1996.
-  D. Henning, S. Amiri, and K. Holmgren, “Modelling and optimisation of electricity, steam and district heating production for a local Swedish utility,” European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.175, No.2, pp. 1224-1247, 2006.
-  M. Sakawa, K. Kato, and S. Ushiro, “Operation-planning of district heating and cooling plants through genetic algorithms for nonlinear 0-1 programming,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, Vol.42, No.10-11, pp. 1365-1378, 2001.
-  M. Sakawa, K. Kato, S. Ushiro, and M. Inaoka, “Operation-planning of district heating and cooling plants using genetic algorithms for mixed integer programming,” Applied Soft Computing, Vol.1, No.2, pp. 139-150, 2001.
-  S. Hanafi and A. Freville, “An efficient tabu search approach for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem,” European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.106, No.2-3, pp. 659-675, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.