Shape Classification in Continuous Rotation Manipulation by Universal Robot Hand
Hiroyuki Nakamoto*,**, Futoshi Kobayashi**,
Nobuaki Imamura***, Hidenori Shirasawa****,
and Fumio Kojima**
*Hyogo Prefectural Institute of Technology, 3-1-12 Yukihira-cho, Suma-ku, Kobe 654-0037, Japan
**Kobe University, 1-1 Rokkodai-cho, Nada-ku, Kobe 657-8501, Japan
***Hiroshima International University, 5-1-1 Hirokoshingai, Kure 737-0112, Japan
****The Advanced Materials Processing Institute Kinki Japan, 7-1-8 Doi-cho, Amagasaki 660-0807, Japan
-  K. Kaneko, F. Kanehiro, S. Kajita, K. Yokoyama, K. Akachi, T. Kawasaki, S. Ota, and T. Isozumi, “Design of Prototype Humanoid Robotics Platform for HRP,” Proc. of the 2002 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2431-2436, 2002.
-  Honda Motor Co., Ltd., “ASIMO OFFICIAL SITE,”
http://www.honda.co.jp/ASIMO/ (in Japanese).
-  J. M. Hollerbach and S. C. Jacobsen, “Anthropomorphic robots and human interactions,” Proc. of 1st Int. Symposium on Humanoid Robots, pp. 83-91, 1996.
-  D. Johnston, P. Zhang, J. Hollerbach, and S. Jacobsen, “A Full Tactile Sensing Suite for Dextrous Robot Hands and Use in Contact Force Control,” Proc. of the 1996 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 661-666, 1996.
-  T. Mouri, H. Kawasaki, K. Yoshikawa, J. Takai, and S. Ito, “Anthropomorphic Robot Hand: Gifu Hand III,” Proc. of Int. Conf. ICCAS2002, pp. 1288-1293, 2002.
-  T. Mouri, H. Kawasaki, and K. Umebayashi, “Developments of New Anthropomorphic Robot Hand and its Master Slave System,” Proc. of the 2005 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3474-3479, 2005.
-  S. Schulz, C. Pylatiuk, and G. Bretthauer, “A New Ultralight Anthropomorphic Hand,” Proc. of the 2001 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.3, pp. 2437-2441, 2001.
-  J. Jockusch, J. Walter, and H. Ritter, “A Tactile Sensor System for a Three-Fingered Robot Manipulator,” Proc. of IEEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3080-3086, 1997.
-  K. Pribadi, J. S. Bay, and H. Hemami, “Exploration and dynamic shape estimation by a robotic probe,” IEEE Transaction on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol.19, No.4, pp. 840-846, 1989.
-  P. K. Allen and P. Michelman, “Acquisition and interpretation of 3-d sensor data from touch,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, Vol.6, No.4, pp. 397-404, 1990.
-  M. Okamura and R. Cutkosky, “Feature Detection for Haptic Exploration with Robotic Fingers,” The Int. Journal of Robotics Research, Vol.20, No.12, pp. 925-938, 2001.
-  N. Imamura, M. Kaneko, K. Yokoi, and K. Tanie, “Development of a two-fingered robot hand with compliance adjustment capability,” Symposium of flexible automation (ISCIE), pp. 997-1004, 1990.
-  K. Takahashi, S. Seki, H. Kojima, and R. Oka, “Spotting Recognition of Human Gestures from Time-Varying Images,” The journal of the institute of electronics, information and communication engineers D-II, Vol.J77-D-II, No.8, pp. 1552-1561, 1994 (in japanese).
-  T. Nishimura, H. Yabe, and R. Oka, “A Method of Model Improvement for Spotting Recognition of Gesture Using an Image Sequence,” New generation computing, Vol.18, pp. 89-101, 2000.
-  H. Nakamoto, F. Kobayashi, N. Imamura, H. Shirasawa, and F. Kojima, “Shape Classification in Rotating manipulation by Universal Robot Hand,” Proc. of the 2008 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 53-58, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.