Soccer Player’s Pose Recognition by Creative Search for Generating Free Viewpoint Images
Haruki Kawanaka*, Fuminori Matsubara**,
and Yuji Iwahori**
*School of Information Science & Technology, Aichi Prefectural University 1522-3 Ibaragabasama, Kumabari, Nagakute-cho, Aichi-gun, Aichi 480-1198, Japan
**Department of Computer Science, Chubu University 1200 Matsumoto-cho, Kasugai, Aichi 487-8501, Japan
-  M. Levoy and P. Hanrahan, “Light field rendering,” Proc. ACM SIGGRAPH 96, pp. 31-42, 1996.
-  T. Naemura, M. Kaneko, and H. Harashima, “Ray-based rendering for virtual light sources,” The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers, pp. 1328-1335, 1998.
-  Y. Sato and K. Ikeuchi, “Temporal-color space analysis of reflection,” Journal of Optical Society of America, A, Vol.11, No.11, pp. 2990-3002, 1994.
-  K. Ikeuchi and Y. Sato, “Modeling from Reality,” Kluwer Academic Press, 2001.
-  K. Hayashi and H. Saito, “Synthesizing free-viewpoint images from multiple view videos in soccer stadium,” Int. Conf. on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization, CGIV'06, pp. 220-225, 2006.
-  T. Koyama, I. Kitahara, and Y. Ohta, “Live mixed-reality 3d video in soccer stadium,” 2nd Int. Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality, ISMAR’03, pp. 178-187, 2003.
-  H. Kawanaka, N. Sado, and Y. Iwahori, “Generation of virtual image from multi-viewpoint image database,” Int. Conf. on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, KES2004, LNCS 3214, pp. 118-123, 2004.
-  H. Murase and S. K. Nayar, “Visual learning and recognition of 3-d objects from appearance,” Int. Journal of Computer Vision, Vol.14, No.1, pp. 5-24, 1995.
-  Y. Iwahori, H. Kawanaka, T. Takai, Y. Adachi, and H. Itoh, “Particle Filter Based Tracking of Moving Object from Image Sequence,” Int. Conf. on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, KES2006, LNCS 4252, pp. 401-408, 2006.
-  Y. Iwahori, S. Okada, H. Kawanaka, S. Fukui, and R. J. Woodham, “Particle Filter Based Tracking for Crossing of Targets with Similar Pattern,” IAPR Conf. on Machine Vision Applications, MVA2007, pp. 307-310, 2007.
-  Y. Iwahori, N. Enda, S. Fukui, H. Kawanaka, R. J. Woodham, and Y. Adachi, “Efficient Tracking with AdaBoost and Particle Filter under Complicated Background,” Int. Conf. on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, KES2008, LNCS 5178, pp. 887-894, 2008.
-  K. Pearson, “On Lines and Planes of Closest Fit to Systems of Points in Space,” Philosophical Magazine, Vol.2, No.6, pp. 559-572, 1901.
-  P. S. Revankar, P. K. Biswas, and S. N. Deshpande, “Efficient Object Recognition Using Parametric Eigenspace under Influence of Noise and Occlusion,” 9th ACIS Int. Conf. on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking, and Parallel/Distributed Computing, SNPD’08, pp. 494-500, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.