Capturing Evolutional Knowledge Using Time Interval Tracing
Shun-Chieh Lin*, Chia-Wen Teng*, and Shian-Shyong Tseng*,**
*Department of Computer Science, National Chiao Tung University, 1001, Ta-hsueh Rd., Hsinchu, Taiwan
**Department of Info. Sci. & App., Asia University, 500, Liu-Feng Rd., Wufeng, Taichung, Taiwan
-  J. Adams, “Probabilistic and certainty factors,” In: B. Buchanan and E. Shortliffe (Eds.), Rule-Base Expert Systems: The MYCIN Experiments of the Standford Heuristic Programming Project. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1985.
-  J. H. Boose and J. M. Bradshaw, “Expertise transfer and complex problems: using AQUINAS as a knowledge-acquisition workbench for knowledge-based systems,” International Journal of Man Machine Studies, Vol.26, pp. 29-40, 1987.
-  M. Boicu, “Automatic Knowledge Acquisition from Subject Matter Expert,” IEEE International Conference on Tool with Artificial Intelligent, 2001.
-  O. Cairo, “KAMET: A comprehensive methodology for knowledge acquisition from multiple knowledge sources,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.14, No.1, pp. 1-16, 1998.
-  J. J. Castro-Schez, N. R. Jennings, X. D. Luo, and N. R. Shadbolt, “Acquiring domain knowledge for negotiating agents: a case of study,” International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, Vol.61, No.1, pp. 3-31, 2004.
-  P. Crowther and J. Hartnett, “Using repertory grids for knowledge acquisition for spatial expert system,” Processing on Intelligent Information System, November 1996.
-  G. J. Hwang and S. S. Tseng, “EMCUD: A knowledge acquisition method which captures embedded meanings under uncertainty,” International Journal of Man-Machine Studies, Vol.33, No.4, pp. 431-451, 1990.
-  G. A. Kelly, “The psychology of personal construct,” New York: Norton, 1955.
-  H. Leitich, H. P. Kiener, G. Kolarz, C. Schuh, W. Graninger, and K. P. Adlassnig, “A prospective evaluation of the medical consultation system CADIAG-II/RHEUMA in a rheumatological outpatient clinic,” Methods Inform Med, Vol.40, pp. 213-220, 2001.
-  M. L. G. Shaw and B. R. Gaines, “Web Grid: Knowledge Modeling and Inference through the World Wide Web,” Proc. of tenth knowledge acquisition workshop, pp. 65-1-65-14, 1996.
-  S. S. Tseng and S. C. Lin, “VODKA: Variant objects discovering knowledge acquisition,” revised to International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 2006.
-  C. Wanger, “Breaking the knowledge acquisition bottleneck through conversational knowledge management,” Information Resources Management Journal, Vol.19, No.1, 2006.
-  K. Wang, G. Cretu, and S. J. Stolfo, “Anomalous payload-based worm detection and signature generation,” International Symposium on Recent Advance In Intrusion Detection, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.