Intelligent Human-Computer Communication of Engineers at Extended Companies
László Horváth, and Imre J. Rudas
Institute of Intelligent Engineering Systems, John von Neumann Faculty of Informatics, Budapest Tech Polytechnical Institution, Bécsi u. 96/b, Budapest, H-1034, Hungary
-  L. Horváth, and I. J. Rudas, “Modeling and Problem Solving Methods for Engineers,” ISBN 0-12-602250-X, Elsevier, Academic Press, 2004.
-  L. Horváth, I. J. Rudas, and G. Hancke, “Feature Driven Integrated Product and Robot Assembly Modeling,” Proc. of the The Seventh International Conference on Automation Technology, Automation 2003, Chia-yi, Taiwan, pp. 906-911, 2003.
-  L. Horváth, and I. J. Rudas, “Adaptive Modeling for Robot Systems Based on Behaviors and Feature Driven Shape Descriptions,” ISSN 1790-0832, WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications, Issue 11, Vol.2, pp. 1761-1771, November, 2005.
-  L. Horváth, I. J. Rudas, and C. Couto, “Integration of Human Intent Model Descriptions in Product Models,” In book Digital Enterprise - New Challenges Life-Cycle Approach in Management and Production, Kluwer Academic Publishers, pp. 1-12.
-  L. Horváth, and I. J. Rudas, “Human Intent Description in Environment Adaptive Product Model Objects,” Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Tokyo, Vol.9, No.4, pp. 415-422, 2005.
-  X. F. Zha, and H. Du, “A PDES/STEP-based model and system for concurrent integrated design and assembly planning,” Computer-Aided Design, Vol.34, 2002.
-  Y. Hasegawa, and T. Fukuda, “Motion Coordination of Behaviorbased Controller for Brachiation Robot,” Proceedings of the 1999 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetic, Human Communication and Cybernetics, IEEE, Tokyo, Vol.6, pp. 896-901, 1999.
-  M. Tambe, W. L. Johnson, R. Jones, F. Koss, J. Laird, P. Rosenbloom, and K. Schwamb, “Intelligent agents for interactive simulation environments,” AI Magazine, Vol.16, No.1, 1995.
-  Jami J. Shah, M. Mantyla, and Jamie J. Shah, “Parametric and Feature-Based Cad/Cam: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications,” John Wiley & Sons, 1995.
-  S. Freitag, and K. Opitz, “Enhancements in blending algorithms,” Hewlett-Packard Journal, pp. 24-34, October, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.