Incorporating Infatuation in Multi-Agent Systems
Mirko Maleković, and Mirko Čubrilo
Faculty of Organization and Informatics, University of Zagreb, Pavlinska 2, HR 42000 Varaždin, Hrvatska, Croatia
-  R. Fagin, et al., “Reasoning about Knowledge,” The MIT Press, London, 1995.
-  J. Y. Halpern, and K. O’Neill, “Secrecy in multiagent systems,” Proc. 15th IEEE Computer Security Foundations Workshop, pp. 32-46, 2002.
-  J. Y. Halpern, and K. O’Neill, “Anonymity and information hiding in multiagent systems,” Proc. 16th IEEE Computer Security Foundations Workshop, pp. 75-88, 2003.
-  H. V. D. Parunak, and J. Odell, “Representing Social Structures in UML for Agent-Oriented Software Engineering,” Proceedings of Workshop on Agent-Oriented Software Engineering, pp. 17-24, 2001.
-  H. V. D. Parunak, R. Savit, S. A. Brueckner, and J. Sauter, “Experiments in Indirect Negotiation,” Proceedings of The AAAI Fall 2001 Symposium on Negotiation Methods for Autonomous Cooperative Systems, 2001.
-  H. Van Dyke Parunak, S. Brueckner, M. Fleischer, and J. Odell, “Co-X: Defining what Agents Do Together,” AAMAS ’02, Bologna, Italy, July 15-19, 2002.
-  M. Wooldridge, “An Introduction to Multiagent Systems,” John Willey & Sons, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.