Preparation of Cation Exchanger Using Electrospun Polystyrene Nanofiber
Hyung-Hwan An*, and Changyun Shin**
*Department of Safety Engineering, National Chungju University, 123 Geomdan-ri, Iryu-myeon, Chungju, Chungbuk 380-702, Korea
**Energy Lab., Samsung SDI Central Research, 575 Shin-dong, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do 443-391, Korea
-  F. J. Desilva, “Essentials of Ion Exchange,” 25th annual WQA conference, March 17, 1999.
-  D. C. Szlag, and N. J. Wolf, “Recent advances in ion exchange materials and processes for pollution prevention,” Clean Products and Processes, 1, pp. 117-131, 1999.
-  A. M. Lazarin, C. A. Borgo, Y. Gushikem, and Y. V. Kholin, “Aluminum Phosphate Dispersed on a Cellulose Acetate Fiber Surface. Preparation, Characterization and Application in Li+, Na+ and K+ Separation,” Analytica Chimica Acta, 477, pp. 305-313, 2003.
-  L. Dominguez, K. R. Benak, and J. Economy, “Design of high efficiency polymeric cation exchange fibers,” Polym. Adv. Technol., 12, pp. 197-205, 2001.
-  J. Doshi, and D. H. Reneker, “Electrospinning process and applications of electrospun fibers,” J. of Electrostatics, 35, pp. 151-160 1995.
-  Y. M. Shin, M. M. Hohman, M. P. Brenner, and G. C. Rutledge, “Electrospinning: a whipping fluid jet generates submicron polymer fibers,” Appl. Phys. Letters, 2001, 78, pp. 1149-1151, 2001.
-  P. Gibson, H. Schreuder-Gibson, and D. Rivin, “Transport properties of porous membranes based on electrospun nanofibers,” Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 187-188, pp. 469-481, 2001.
-  J. M. Deitzel, J. Kleinmeyer, N. C. Harris, and N. C. Beck Tan, “The effect of processingvariables on the morphology of electrospun nanofibers and textiles,” Polymer, 42, pp. 261-272, 2001.
-  G.-J. Hwang, H. Ohya, and T. Nagai, “Ion exchange membrane based on block copolymers. Part III: preparation of cation exchange membrane,” J. Membr. Sci., 156, pp. 61-65, 1999.
-  Y. Yokoyama, M. Watanabe, S. Horikoshi, and H. Sato, “Sulfoacylated macro-porous polystyrene-diniylbenzene low-capacity cation exchanger selective for amino acids,” Analytical Sciences, 18, pp. 59-63, 2002.
-  M. M. Nasef, H. Saidi, H. M. Nor, and O. M. F. Ooi, “Cation exchange membranes by radiation-induced graft copolymerization of the sulfonated graft copolymer membranes,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 76, pp. 1-11, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.