Neural Network Vision-Guided Mobile Robot for Retrieving Driving-Range Golf Balls
Elmer P. Dadios*, Kaoru Hirota**, Michelle L. Catigum***,
Albert C. Gutierrez****, Danison R. Rodrigo***,
Christopher Allan G. San Juan*****, and Jeffrey T. Tan******
*Department of Manufacturing Engineering and Management, De La Salle University, 2401 Taft Avenue, De La Salle University, Manila 1004, Philippines
**Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, G3-49, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
***ROHM LSI Design Philippines Inc.
*****Intel Technology Philippines Inc.
******Lexmark R&D Corp. Philippines
-  S. Haykin, “Neural Networks, a Comprehensive Foundation,” MacMillan Publishing, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1994.
-  M. L. Minsky, and S. Papert, “Perceptrons: An Introduction to Computational Geometry,” MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, USA, 1969.
-  F. Rosenblatt, “Principles of Neurodynamics,” Spartan Books, Washington DC, USA, 1962.
-  F. O. Karray, and C. De Silva, “Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems Design,” Pearson Addison Wesley, 2004.
-  E. Aarts, “Simulated Annealing and Boltzmann Machines: A Stochastic Approach to Combinatorial Optimization and Neural Computing,” J. Wiley and Sons, New York, USA, 1989.
-  N. Lacar, S. Olano, and E. P. Dadios, “Application of Artificial Neural Network to Ternary Distillation in a Packed Column,” Proceedings on the Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering 1999 and The 9th National Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry Conference, B. P. Samila Beach Hotel, Songkhla, Thailand, B25-1 to B25-7, November 22-24, 1999.
-  D. Hoang, “Neural Networks for Network Topological Design,” Proceedings of the Int. Workshop on Applications of Neural Networks to Telecommunications, pp. 207-214, June, 1997.
-  Y. Park, V. Cherkassky, and G. Lee, “Omega Network-Based ATM switch with neural network controlled bypass queueing and multiplexing,” IEEE Journal selected areas in communication, Vol.12, No.9, pp. 1471-1480, December, 1994.
-  W. Farag, V. Quintina, and T. Lambert, “Enhancing the transient stability of multi machine power systems using intelligent techniques,” Bulk Power Systems Dynamics and Control IV Restructuring Symposium Proceedings, Athens, Greece, pp. 117-125, 1998.
-  Y. Zhang, G. P. Chen, O. P. Malik, and G. S. Hope, “An artificial neural network-based adaptive power system stabilizer,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol 8, No.1, pp. 71-79, March, 1993.
-  L. Palomar, T. Fukuda, and E. P. Dadios, “A comparative Analysis of the Topological Structures of LPC-Based Feature Parameters of Speech,” Proceedings of the IEEE 1999 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN’99), Renaissance Hotel, Washington D.C., USA, July 10-16, 1999.
-  E. P. Dadios, et al. “Vision Guided Gantry Robot Using Neural Networks,” Proceedings of the managing Enterprises-Stakeholders, Engineering, Logistics and Achievement (MESELA’97) International Conference, Loughborough University, Loughborough, United Kingdom, pp. 663-675, July 22-24, 1997.
-  G. Auda, and M. Kamel, “EVOL: ensemble voting on line,” International Conference on Neural Networks, Vol.4, pp. 1356-1360, 1998.
-  H. Drucke, R. Schapire, and P. Simard, “Boosting performance in neural network,” Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, Vol.7, No.4, pp. 704-709, 1993.
-  P. Janakiraman, “Robotics and Image Processing: An Introduction,” New Delhi : McGraw-Hill Pub., 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.