An Inference Algorithm for Electronic System Diagnostics at the Block Diagram Level
Celso Bation Co
Electronics, Computer and Communication Engineering Department
School of Science and Engineering, Loyola School, Ateneo De Manila University, Loyola Heights, Diliman, Quezon City 1108, Philippines
-  J. Giarratano, and G. Riley, “Expert Systems: Principles and Programming,” PWS Publishing Company, 20 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 002116-4324, 1994.
-  G. F. Luger, “Artificial Intelligence: Structures and Strategies for Complex Problem Solving,” 4th Edition, Philippine Edition by Pearson Education South Asia PTE LTD., 2003.
-  P. Suppes, “Axiomatic Set Theory,” Dover Publications, Inc., 1972.
-  C. Co, “A Diagnostic Algorithm for Troubleshooting of Electronic Systems At Block Diagram Level,” Second Humanoid, Nanotechnology, Information Technology, Communication and Control Environment and Management (HNICEM) International Conference, The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., (IEEE)-Philippine Section, March 17-20, 2005.
-  P. Gmytrasiewicz, J. A. Hassberger, and J. C. Lee, “Fault tree based diagnostics using fuzzy logic,” Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on, Vol.12, Issue 11, pp. 1115-1119, Nov., 1990.
-  F. Lim, and C. Co, “A Set Theory Model for Process and Equipment Diagnosis,” 2nd National Electronics and Communication Engineering Conference Philippine, Nov., 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.