Multi-Agent Based Control of a Heterogeneous System
Howard Li, Fakhreddine Karray, Otman Basir, and Insop Song
Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo, 200 University Avenue West, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1
-  W. Brennan, M. Fletcher, and D. H. Norrie, “An agent-based approach to reconfiguration of real-time distributed control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, Vol.18, No.4, pp. 444-449, 2002.
-  J. Baeza, D. Gabriel, J. Bejar, and J. Lafuente, “A distributed control system based on agent architecture for wastewater treatment,” Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, Vol.17, No.2, pp. 93-103, 2002.
-  M. G. Earl, and R. D’Andrea, “Modeling and control of a multiagent system using mixed integer linear programming,” Proceedings of 41st IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Vol.1, pp. 107-111, 2002.
-  V. Crespi, G. Cybenko, D. Rus, and M. Santini, “Decentralized control for coordinated flow of multi-agent systems,” Proceedings of the 2002 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), pp. 2604-2609, 2002.
-  L. E. Garza, F. J. Cantu, and S. Acevedo, “Faults diagnosis in industrial processes with a hybrid diagnostic system,” Proceedings of MICAI 2002: Advances in Artificial Intelligence. Second Mexican International Conference on artificial Intelligence, pp. 536-545, 2002.
-  J. Kosakaya, A. Kobayashi, and K. Yamaoka, “Distributed supervisory system with cooperative multi-agent FEP,” Proceedings of 22nd International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops, pp. 633-638, 2002.
-  Y. Indrayadi, H. P. Valckenaers, and H. Van Brussel, “Dynamic multi-agent dispatching control for flexible manufacturing systems,” Proceedings of 13th International Workshop on Database and Expert Systems Applications, pp. 489-493, 2002.
-  G. A. S. Pereira, B. S. Pimentel, L. Chaimowicz, and M. F. M. Campos, “Coordination of multiple mobile robots in an object carrying task using implicit communication,” Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, pp. 281-286, 2002.
-  P. Sellem, E. Amram, and D. Luzeaux, “Open multi-agent architecture extended to distributed autonomous robotic systems,” In Proceedings of the SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, Vol.4024, pp. 170-177, 2000.
-  J. Soler, V. Julian, C. Carrascosa, and V. Botti, “Applying the ARTIS agent architecture to mobile robot control,” Proceedings of Advances in Artificial Intelligence, International Joint Conference 7th Ibero-American Conference on AI 15th Brazilian Symposium on AI IBERAMIA-SBIA 2000, pp. 359-368, 2000.
-  P. Lucidarme, O. Simonin, and A. Liegeois, “Implementation and evaluation of a satisfaction/altruism based architecture for multirobot systems,” Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, pp. 1007-1012, 2002.
-  P. Song, and V. Kumar, “A potential field based approach to multirobot manipulation,” Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, pp. 1217-1222, 2002.
-  F. Karray, I. Song, and H. Li, “A framework for coordinated control of multi-agent systems,” Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control, pp. 156-161, 2004.
-  Y. Shoham, and M. Tennenholtz, “On social laws for artificial agent societies: off-line design,” Artificial Intelligence, Vol.73, No.2, pp. 231-252, 1995.
-  I. Song, F. Karray, and F. Guedea, “An advanced control framework for a class of distributed real-time systems,” Proceedings of the 2004 World Automation Congress, pp. 62-67, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.