Machining Process Evaluation Indices for Developing a Computer Aided Process Planning System
Kenta Koremura†, Yuki Inoue, and Keiichi Nakamoto
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
2-24-16 Naka-cho, Koganei, Tokyo, Japan
-  E. Morinaga, M. Yamada, H. Wakamatsu, and E. Arai, “Flexible Process Planning Method for Milling,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.5, pp. 700-707, 2011.
-  K. Dwijayanti, and H. Aoyama, “Development of Automatic Process Planning System for Turning-Milling Center with 2 Turrets System,” J. of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.81, No.5, pp. 471-480, 2015.
-  L. Wang, M. Holm, and G. Adamson, “Embedding a process plan in function blocks for adaptive machining,” CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, Vol.59, No.1, pp. 433-436, 2010.
-  Y. Woo, E. Wang, Y. S. Kim, and H. M. Rho, “A Hybrid Feature Recognizer for Machining Process Planning Systems,” CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, Vol.54, No.1, pp. 397-400, 2005.
-  J. Zhu, M. Kato, T. Tanaka, H. Yoshioka, and Y. Saito, “Graph based automatic process planning system for multi-tasking machine,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.9, No.3, 15-00296, 2015.
-  S. Igari, F. Tanaka, and M. Onosato, “Computer-Aided Operation Planning for an Actual Machine Tool Based on Updatable Machining Database and Database-Oriented Planning Algorithm” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.6, pp. 717-723, 2012.
-  K. Dwijayanti, and H. Aoyama, “Basic study on process planning for Turning-Milling Center based on machining feature recognition,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, System, and Manufacturing, Vol.8, No.4, 14-00095, 2014.
-  K. Kubota, T. Kotani, K. Nakamoto, T. Ishida, and Y. Takeuchi, “Development of CAM System for Multi-tasking Machine Tools,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.4, No.5, 10-0015, 2010.
-  K. Nakamoto, K. Shirase, H. Wakamatsu, A. Tsumaya, and E. Arai, “Automatic Production Planning System to Achieve Flexible Direct Machining,” JSME Int. J., Series C, Vol.47, No.1, pp. 136-143, 2004.
-  E. Morinaga, T. Hara, H. Joko, H. Wakamatsu, and E. Arai, “Improvement of Computational Efficiency in Flexible Computer-Aided Process Planning,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.8, No.3, pp. 396-405, 2014.
-  M. M. Isnaini, K. Shirase, “Review of Computer-Aided Process Planning Systems for Machining Operation – Future Development of a Computer-Aided Process Planning System –,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.5, pp. 317-332, 2014.
-  J. H. Han, M. Platt, and W. C. Regli, “Manufacturing Feature Recognition from Solid Models: A Status Report,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.8, No.3, pp. 782-796, 2000.
-  B. T. Sheen and C. F. You, “Manufacturing feature recognition and tool-path generation for 3-axis CNC milling,” Computer-Aided Design, Vol.38, pp. 553-562, 2006.
-  K. Shirase and K. Nakamoto, “Simulation Technologies for the Development of an Autonomous and Intelligent Machine Tool,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 6-15, 2013.
-  M. M. Isnaini, Y. Shinoki, R. Sato, and K. Shirase, “Development of a CAD-CAM Interaction System to Generate a Flexible Machining Process Plan,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 104-114, 2015.
-  A. Ueno and K. Nakamoto, “Proposal of machining features for CAPP system for multi-tasking machine tools,” Trans.s of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.81, No.825, 15-00108, 2015 (in Japanese).
-  H. Narita, H. Kawamura, T. Norihisa, L.Y. Chen, H. Fujimoto, and T. Hasebe, “Development of Prediction System for Environmental Burden for Machine Tool Operation,” JSME Int. J., Series C, Vol.49, No.4, pp. 1188-1195, 2006.
-  H. Narita, “A Method for Using a Virtual Machining Simulation to Consider Both Equivalent CO2 Emissions and Machining Costs in Determining Cutting Conditions,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 115-121, 2015.
-  H. Narita and H. Fujimoto, “Analysis of Environmental Impact due to Machine Tool Operation,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.1, pp. 49-55, 2009.
-  A. Hayashi, R. Iwase, R. Sato, and K. Shirase, “Measurement and Simulation of Energy Consumption of Feed Drive Systems,” J. of Mechanics Engineering and Automation, Vol.4, No.3, pp. 203-212, 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.