Designing Multi-Agent Simulation with Big Time Series Data for a Global Supply Chain System
Kenji Tanaka*, Shen-Ming Gu**, and Jing Zhang**,†
*Department of System Innovation, Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
**School of Mathematics, Physics and Information Science, Zhejiang Ocean University
No.1, Haida South Road, Lincheng, Changzhi Island, Zhoushan, Zhejiang 316022, P.R. China
-  “Logistics Strategy Scenarios,” Kanki Shuppan, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  J. Kurilova-Palisaitiene and E. Sundin, “Chalenges and opportunities of Lean Remanufacturing,” Int. J. of Automation technology, Vol.8, No.5, pp. 644-652,2014.
-  P. Baker, “The design and operation of distribution centers within agile supply chains,” Int. J. Production Economics, Vol.111, pp. 27-41, 2008.
-  B. M. Beamon, “Supply chain design and analysis: Models and methods,” International J. of Production Economics, Vol.55, pp. 281-294, 1998.
-  J. Zhang, “A Study of Support System for Global Company Management,” Japan Association for Management Systems Vol.29, pp. 1-7, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  D. M. Lambert, “Supply Chain Management, Process, Partnerships, Performance,” Supply Chain Management Institute, 2006.
-  H. Min and G. Zhou, “Supply chain modeling: past, present and future,” Computer & Industrial Engineering, Vol.43, pp. 231-249, 2002.
-  G. Tomas, “Strategic Supply Chain Management: Improving Performance through a Culture of Competitiveness and Knowledge Development,” Strategic Management J., Vol.28, pp. 1035-1052, 2007.
-  Y. Tanimizu, “Flexible Multi-Layered Dynamic Supply Chain Models with Cooperative Negotiation,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 128-135, 2012.
-  L. Lu, “A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated model,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.81, pp. 312-232, 1995.
-  L. Berrah, “Towards an aggregation performance measurement system model in a supply chain concept,” Computers in Industry, Vol.58, pp. 709-719, 2007.
-  Y. Sato and H. Miyata, “Development of a discrete simulator for maritime logistics between Japan and China,” Proc. of the Conf. of Japan Society of Naval Architects and Ocean Engineers, Vol.2, pp. 17-18, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  L. Wright et al., “Inventory-Driven Costs,” Harvard Business Review, 2005, https://hbr.org/2005/03/inventory-driven-costs [accessed April 1, 2006]
-  K. Matsushima, “Constructing a vertically-integrated system for coal-fired power generation,” Master’s Thesis, Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  C. Billington et al., “Accelerating the Profitability of Hewlett-Packard’s Supply Chains,” INFORMS, 2007.
-  L. Kopczak and H. Lee, “Hewlett-Packard Company Deskjet Printer Supply Chain (A),” Stanford Graduate School of business, case GS-3A, 2004.
-  Y. Kondo, “Algorithm and Data Structures,” Softbank Publishing Inc. 2004 (in Japanese).
-  K. Tanaka and J. Zhang, “Managing Demand Uncertainty with knowledge based forecasting,” New World Situation: New Directions in Concurrent Engineering, 2010, http://www.springer.com/us/book/9780857290236 [accessed April 1, 2011]
-  K. Tanaka, “A sales forecasting model for new-released and nonlinear sales trend products,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.37, pp. 7387-7393, 2010.
-  “2008 International Transportation Handbook,” Ocean Commerce, 2008 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.