Ultraprecision Cutting of Nickel Plated Mold for X-Ray Mirror
Hirofumi Suzuki*1,†, Mutsumi Okada*1, Yuki Masuda*1, Yoshiharu Namba*1, Katsuhiro Miura*2, Shinya Morita*3, and Yutaka Yamagata*4
1200 Matsumoto, Kasugai, Aichi 487-8501, Japan
*2MITAKA KOHKI Co. Ltd, Tokyo, Japan
*3Tokyo Denki University, Tokyo, Japan
*4RIKEN, Saitama, Japan
-  H. Wolter, “Mirror systems with grazing incidence as image-forming optics for X-rays,” Annals of Physics, Vol.6, No.10, pp. 94-114, 1952.
-  Y. Namba, T. Shimomura, T. Shimizu, H. Kunieda, Y. Ogasaka, and K. Yamashita, “Development of large ultra-precision diamond turning machine for making next generation hard X-ray telescopes,” Proceedings of ASPE, pp. 65-68, 2007.
-  Y. Namba, T. Shimomura, A. Fushiki, A. Beaucamp, I. Inasaki, H. Kunieda, Y. Ogasaka, and K. Yamashita, “Ultra-precision polishing of electroless nickel molding dies for shorter wavelength applications,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.57, No.1, pp. 337-340, 2008.
-  A. Beaucamp, Y. Namba, and R. Freeman, “Dynamic multiphase modelling and optimization of fluid jet polishing process,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.61, No.1, pp. 315-318, 2012.
-  Y. Namba, T. Shimomura, A. Fushiki, A. Beaucamp, I. Inasaki, H. Kunieda, Y. Ogasaka, and K. Yamashita, “Ultra-precision polishing of electroless Nickel molding dies for shorter wave length applications,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.57, No.1, pp. 337-340, 2008.
-  T. H. Kao, M. C. Huang, Y. T. Su, and J. S. Lin, “Electroless nickel plating technique for depositing a nano-scale layer,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.5, pp. 633-637, 2012.
-  S. Maegawa, Y. Morikawa, S. Hayakawa, F. Itoigawa, and T. Nakamura, “Effects of fiber orientation on tool-wear processs in down-milling of carbon fiber-reinforced plastic laminates,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.9, No.4, pp. 356-364, 2015.
-  M. Fujimoto, Y. Wu, M. Nomura, H. Kanai, and M. Jin, “Wear behavior of grain cutting edge in ultrasonic assisted grinding using mini-size wheel,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.9, No.4, pp. 365-371, 2015.
-  S. Ito, S. Sekine, Y. Shimizu, W. Gao, T. Fukuda, A., Kato, and K. Kubota, “Measurement of cutting edge width of a rotary cutting tool by using a laser displacement sensor,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.8, No.1, pp. 28-33, 2014.
-  J. Fujiwara, K. Wakao, and T. Miyamoto, “Influence of cemented carbides with polycrystalline Diamond Tool,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.7, No.4, pp. 433-438, 2013.
-  H. Suzuki, M. Okada, S. Matsui, and Y. Yamagata, “Development of micro milling tool made of single crystalline diamond for ceramic cutting,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.62, No.1, pp. 59-62, 2013.
-  H. Suzuki, T. Furuki, M. Okada, K. Fujii, and T. Goto, “Precision cutting of structured ceramic molds with micro PCD milling tool,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 277-282, 2011.
-  H. Suzuki, M. Okada, K. Okada, and Y. Ito, “Precision cutting of ceramics with milling tool of single crystalline diamond,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 26-32, 2015.
-  H. Suzuki, “Multi-axis controlled ultraprecision machining and measurement,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.3, pp. 227-232, 2009.
-  H. Suzuki, M. Okada, Y. Yamagata, S. Morita, and T. Higuchi, “Precision grinding of structured ceramic molds by diamond wheel trued with alloy metal,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.61, No.1, pp. 283-286, 2012.
-  T. Hirose, Y. Kami, T. Shimizu, M. Yabuya, and Y. Morimoto, “Development of on-machine measurement unit for correction processing of aspheric lens mold with high numerical aperture,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.8, No.1, pp. 34-42, 2014.
-  W. Chen, T. Kuriyagawa, H. Huang, and N. Yosihara, “Machining of micro aspherical mould inserts,” Precision Engineering, Vol.29, pp. 315-323, 2005.
-  H. Suzuki, S. Kodera, T. Nakasuji, T. Ohta, and K. Syoji, “Precision Grinding of Aspherical CVD-SiC Molding Die,” International Journal of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol. 32, pp. 25-30, 1998.
-  H. Suzuki, A. Muramatsu, Y. Ymamoto, T. Okino, and T. Moriwaki, “Precision molding of micro apherical glass lenses,” Proceedings of 5th euspen International Conference, Montpellier, Vol.1, pp. 41-44, 2005.
-  E. Brinksmeier, O. Riemer, A. Gessenharter, and L. Autschbach, “Polishing of structured molds,” Annals of the CIRP,” Vol.53, No.1, pp. 247-250, 2004.
-  H. Suzuki, S. Hamada, T. Okino, M. Kondo, Y. Yamagata, and T. Higuchi, “Ultraprecision finishing of micro-aspheric surface by ultrasonic two-axis vibration assisted polishing,” Annals of the CIRP,Vol.59, pp. 347-350, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.