Characteristics of Ti-Ni-Zr Thin Film Metallic Glasses / Thin Film Shape Memory Alloys for Micro Actuators with Three-Dimensional Structures
Junpei Sakurai and Seiichi Hata
Graduate School of Engineering, Nagoya University
Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8603, Japan
-  A. Inoue, W. Zhang, T. Zhang, and K. Kurosaka, “High-strength Cu-based bulk glassy alloys in Cu-Zr-Ti and Cu-Hf-Ti ternary systems,” Acta Mater., Vol.49, pp. 2645-2652, 2001.
-  A. Inoue, B. L. Shen, and R. Yavari, “Super-high strength of over 4000 MPa for Fe-based bulk glassy alloys in [(Fe1-xCox)0.75B0.2Si0.05]96Nb4 system,” Acta Mater., Vol.52, pp. 4093-4099, 2004.
-  K. Mondal, B. S. Murty, and U. K. Chatterjee, “Electrochemical behavior of amorphous and nanoquasicrystalline Zr-Pd and Zr-Pt alloys in different environment,” Corros. Sci., Vol.47, pp. 2619-2635, 2005.
-  J. Sakurai, S. Hata, and A. Shimokohbe, “Characteristics of Thin Film Metallic Glass for MEMS and Precise Part,” Proc. Second TIT-BIT Joint Work Shop on Mech. Eng., pp. 62-67, Aug. 2007.
-  T. Fukushige, S. Hata, and A. Shimokohbe, “A MEMS conical spring actuator array,” Microelectromechnical System, Vol.14, pp. 243-253, 2005.
-  H.-W. Jeong, S. Hata, and A. Shimokohbe, “Microforming of three-dimensional micro structures from thin film metallic glass,” J. Microelectromech. Syst., Vol.12, pp. 42-52, 2003.
-  K. Takenaka, N. Saidoh, N. Nishiyama, and A. Inoue, “Fabrication and nano-imprintabilities of Zr-, Pd- and Cu-based glassy alloy thin films,” Vol.22, 105302, 2011.
-  J. Sakurai, S. Hata, and A. Shimokohbe, “Reduction of Electrical Resistivity in PdCuSi Thin Film Metallic Glass,” Proc. Inter. Conf. on Advanced Technology in Experimental Mechanics 2003 (ATEM 2003), OS06W0457 (2003. 8. Nagoya, Japan).
-  S. Watanabe, J. Sakurai, and S. Hata, “Fabrication of Cu-Zr-Ti Thick Film Metallic Glass structure by Double Metal Mask Lift-off Process,” Microelectr. Engin., Vol.135, pp. 45-51, 2015.
-  J. Sakurai and S. Hata, “Search for Ti-Ni-Zr thin film metallic glasses exhibiting a shape memory effect after crystallization,” Mat. Sci. Eng. A, Vol.541, pp. 8-13, 2012.
-  J. L. Murray, “Phase Diagram of Binary Titanium Alloys,” American Society for Metals, Metal Park, OH, p. 180, 1987.
-  H. Y. Kim, M. Mizutani, and S. Miyazaki, “Crystallization process and shape memory properties of Ti-Ni-Zr thin films,” Acta Mater., Vol.57, pp. 1920-1930, 2009.
-  Y. Liu, S. Hata, K. Wada, and A. Shimokohbe, “Thermal, Mechanical and Electrical Properties of Pd-Based Thin-Film Metallic Glass,” Jpn., J. Appl. Phys., Vol.40, 5382-5388, 2001.
-  J. Sakurai, S. Hata, and A. Shimokohbe, “Characteristics of Cu-Zr Thin Film Metallic Glasses Fabricated Using a Carousel-Type Sputtering System,” Jpn., J. Appl. Phys., Vol.48, 025503, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.