Property Evaluation of Eccentric Astigmatic Method to Apply Micro Tactile Probe
Hiroki Shimizu, Atsuo Ogawa, Yoshinori Sasaki, and Yuuma Tamaru
Kyushu Institute of Technology
1-1 Sensui-cho, Tobata-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 804-8550, Japan
-  G. N. Peggs, A. J. Lewis, and S. Oldfield, “Design for a Compact High-Accuracy CMM,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.48, Issue 1, pp. 417-420, 1999.
-  S. Cao, U. Brand, T. Kleine-Besten, W. Hoffmann, H. Schwenke, S. Butefisch, and S. Buttgenbach, “Recent developments in dimensional metrology for microsystem components,” Microsystem Technologies, Vol.8, pp. 3-6, 2002.
-  A. Kung, F. Meli, and R. Thalmann, “Ultraprecision micro-CMM using a low force 3D touch probe,” Measurement Science and Technology, Vol.18, pp. 319-327, 1999.
-  A. Weckenmann, T. Estler, G. Peggs, and D. McMurtry, “Probing Systems in Dimensional Metrology,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.53, Issue 2, pp. 657-684, 2004.
-  H. Schwenke, U. Neuschaefer-Rube, T. Pfeifer, and H. Kunzmann, “Optical Methods for Dimensional Metrology in Production Engineering,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.51, Issue 2, pp. 685-699, 2002.
-  M. Petz, R. Tutsch, R. Christoph, M. Andraes, and B. Hopp, “Tactile-optical probes for three-dimensional microparts,” Measurement, Vol.45, No.10, pp. 2288-2298, 2012.
-  H. Haitjema, W. O. Pril, and P. H. J. Schellekens, “Development of a Silicon-based Nanoprobe System for 3-D Measurements,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.50, Issue 1, pp. 365-368, 2001.
-  T. Kleine-Besten, S. Loheide, U. Brand, S. Buetifisch, and S. Buettgenbach, “Development and characterisation of new probes for dimensional metrology on microsystem components,” Proc. 1st euspen Int. Conf., Vol.2, pp. 387-390, 1999.
-  G. Dai, S. Butefisch, F. Pohlenz, and H. U. Danzebrink, “A high precision micro/nano CMM using piezoresistive tactile probes,” Measurement Science and Technology, Vol.20, No.8, p. 084001, 2009.
-  M. Watanabe and R. Furutani, “Development of a Sensitive Probe for Coordinate Measuring Machines,” Key Engineering Materials, Measurement Technology and Intelligent Instruments VI, Vol.295-296, pp. 325-330, 2005.
-  T. Masuzawa, Y. Hamasaki, and T. Fujino, “Vibroscanning method for non-destructive measurement of small holes,” Annals of CIRP, Vol.42, pp. 589-592. 1993.
-  J. D. Claverley and R. K. Leach, “Development of a three-dimensional vibrating tactile probe for miniature CMMs,” Precision Engineering, Vol.37, pp. 491-499, 2013.
-  J. Hoffmann, A. Weckenmann, and Z. Sun, “Electrical probing for dimensional micro metrology,” CIRP J. of Manufacturing Science and Technology, Vol.1, Issue 1, pp. 59-62, 2008.
-  K. Takamasu, K. Chih-Che, A. Suzuki, M. Hiraki, R. Furutani, and S. Ozono, “Development of pneumatic ball probe for measuring small hole,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Precision Engineering 1997 (ICPE’97), Vol.2, pp. 767-771. 1997.
-  I. Ogura and Y. Okazaki, “Development of Micro Probe System for Micro Measurement Center,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.4, pp. 471-477, 2009.
-  I. Ogura and Y. Okazaki, “Development of Micro Contact Detection Probe for Microhole Quality Control,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.2, pp. 102-108, 2011.
-  K. Yoshizumi, T. Murao, J. Masui, R. Imanaka, and Y. Okino, “Ultrahigh accuracy 3-D profilometer,” Applied Optics, Vol.26, Issue 9, pp. 1647-1653, 1987.
-  H. Schwenke, F. W”aldele, C. Weiskirch, and H. Kunzmann, “Opto-tactile Sensor for 2D and 3D Measurement of Small Structures on Coordinate Measuring Machines,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.50, Issue 1, pp. 361-364, 2001.
-  T. Oiwa and T. Tanaka, “Miniaturized three-dimensional touch trigger probe using optical fibre bundle,” Measurement Science and Technology, Vol.16, pp. 1574-1581, 2005.
-  M. Michihata, Y. Takaya, and T. Hayashi, “Development of the nano-probe system based on the laser-trapping technique,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.57, No.1, pp. 493-496, 2008.
-  J. B. Tan and J. N. Cui, “Ultraprecision 3D probing system based on spherical capacitive plate,” Sensors and Actuators A, Vol.159, pp. 1-6, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.