CMM Dynamic Properties of the Scanning Measurement of a 2D Profile
Adam Woźniak and Grzegorz Krajewski
Institute of Metrology and Biomedical Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology
’Sw. A. Boboli 8 St. 02-525 Warsaw, Poland
-  E. P. Morse and S. A. Farooqui, “Alternative artifacts for evaluating scanning CMM performance,” Proc. of the ASPE 2003 annual meeting, pp. 327-330, 2013.
-  W. G. Weekers and P. H. J. Schellekens, “Compensation for dynamics errors of coordinate measuring machines,” Measurement, Vol.20, No.3, pp. 197-209, 1997.
-  P. H. Pereira and R. J. Hocken, “Characterization and compensation of dynamic errors of a scanning coordinate measuring machine,” Precis Eng, Vol.31, No.1, pp. 22-32, 2007.
-  A. Wo’zniak, “New method for testing the dynamic performance of CMM scanning probes,” IEEE Trans. on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol.56, No.6, pp. 2767-2774, 2007.
-  A. Wo’zniak and M. Dobosz, “Influence of measured objects parameters on CMM touch trigger probe accuracy of probing,” Precision Engineering, Vol.29, No.3, pp. 290-297, 2005.
-  W. Jinwen and Y. Chen, “The geometric dynamic errors of CMMs in fast scanning-probing,” Measurement, Vol.44, pp. 511-517, 2011.
-  Y. H. Mu and B. K. A. Ngoi, “Dynamic error compensation of coordinate measuring machines for high-speed measurement,” Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., Vol.15, pp. 810-814, 1999.
-  J. Sl adek, K. Ostrowska, and A. Gaska, “Modeling and identification of errors of coordinate measuring arms with use of metrological model,” Measurement: J. of the International Measurement Confederation, Vol.46, No.1, pp. 667-679, 2013.
-  J. Sl adek and A. Gaska, “Evaluation of coordinate measurement uncertainty with use of virtual machine model based on Monte Carlo method,” Measurement: J. of the International Measurement Confederation, Vol.45, No.6, pp. 1564-1575, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.