Simple Interim Check of Measuring Performance for X-Ray Computed Tomography Used as Coordinate Measuring System
Osamu Sato, Hiroyuki Fujimoto, Sonko Osawa, Makoto Abe, and Toshiyuki Takatsuji
National Metrology Institute of Japan (NMIJ), National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8563, Japan
-  J. Kruth, M. Bartscher, S. Carmignato, R. Schmitt, L. DeChiffre, and A. Weckenmann, “Computed tomography for dimensional metrology,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.60, pp. 821-842, 2011.
-  ISO10360-2ISO 10360-2:2009, “Geometrical product specifications (GPS) – Acceptance and reverification tests for coordinate measuring machines (CMM) – Part 2: CMMs used for measuring linear dimensions,” 2009.
-  H. Kunzmann, E. Trapet, and F. W”aldele, “A Uniform Concept for Calibration, Acceptance Test, and Periodic Inspection of Coordinate Measuring Machines Using Reference Objects,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.39, pp. 561-564, 1990.
-  A. Weckenmann and J. Lorz, “Monitoring coordinate measuring machines by calibrated parts,” J. of Physics: Conference Series, Vol.13, pp. 190-193, 2005.
-  V. Nardelli and G. Donatelli, “A simple solution to interim check of coordinate measuring machines,” Proc. XVIII IMEKO WORLD CONGRESS, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Sep. 2006.
-  R. Furutani, T. Itabashi, and M. Ozaki, “Comparison of daily check artefacts of CMM,” Proc. 11th Int. Symposium on Measurement and Quality Control 2013, Cracow-Kielce, Poland, Sep. 2013.
-  http://www.renishaw.com/en/mcg-systems–6674 [Accessed August 24, 2015]
-  Trapet_Precision http://trapet.de/en/3d%20artefacts.html [Accessed August 24, 2015]
-  K. Kiekens, F. Welkenhuyzen, T. Tan, P. Bleys, A. Voet, W. Dewulf, and J. P. Kruth, “A test object for calibration and accuracy assessment in X-ray CT metrology,” Proc. 10th Int. Symposium on Measurement and Quality Control 2010, Osaka, Japan, Sep. 2010.
-  P. Müuller, “Coordinate metrology by traceable computed tomography,” Ph.D. Thesis, Technical University of Denmark, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.