Development of First Production Flaw Detecting System for On-Demand Repair of Large-Scale Circuit
Ichiro Ogura, Kiwamu Ashida, and Jun Akedo
Advanced Manufacturing Research Institute, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
1-2-1 Namiki, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8564, Japan
-  Q. Zhang and M. M. Tseng, “Modelling and integration of customer flexibility in the order commitment process for high mix low volume production,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.47, No.22, p. 6397, November 2009.
-  K. Kamoda et al., “Input plan optimization system for the high mix low volume factory of the semiconductor manufacturing,” Int. Symposium on Semiconductor Manufacturing, p. 70, Oct. 2010.
-  J. Zhao et al., “Integrated Production Planning, Scheduling and Shop Floor Tracking System for High-Mix Low-Volume Manufacturing – A Consortium Approach,” Key Engineering Materials, Vol.447-448, p. 306, 2010.
-  Y. Li et al., “Facile Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Useful for Fabrication of High-Conductivity Elements for Printed Electronics,” J. of American Chemical Society, Vol.127, No.10, p. 3266, 2005.
-  B. S. Ong et al., “High-Performance Semiconducting Polythiophenes for Organic Thin-Film Transistors,” J. of American Chemical Society, Vol.126, No.11, p. 3378, 2004.
-  J. Perelaer et al., “Printed electronics: the challenges involved in printing devices, interconnects, and contacts based on inorganic materials,” J. of Materials Chemistry, Vol.20, p. 8446, 2010.
-  R. E. Taylor et al., “Planar patterned stretchable electrode arrays based on flexible printed circuits,” J. of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol.23, 10, p. 105004, 2013.
-  B.-I. Noh et al., “Fabrication and adhesion strength of Cu/Ni–Cr/polyimide films for flexible printed circuits,” Microelectronic Engineering, Vol.88, No.6, p. 1024, 2011.
-  R. Oron, “Performance Optimization of Electronics Circuits Laser Repair,” Proc. SPIE, Vol.8967, Laser Applications in Microelectronic and Optoelectronic Manufacturing March, p. 89671-H1, 2014.
-  G. H. Chapman, “Laser Applications to IC defect correction,” Proc. SPIE, Vol.3274, Laser Applications in Microelectronic and Optoelectronic Manufacturing III, p. 79, Jun. 1998.
-  J. Akedo and A. Endo, “High Aspect Patterning of Ag Fine Line by a Laser Assisted Ink-Jet Printing,” Proc. of 5th Int. Conf. and Exhibition on Ceramic Interconnect and Ceramic Microsystems Technologies (CICMT), Denver, Colorado, USA, April 21-23, 2009.
-  A. Endo and J. Akedo, “Development of laser-assisted inkjet printing technology,” Synthesiology – English edition Vol.4, No.1, p. 9, 2011.
-  M. Mogant et al., “Automatic PCB Inspection Algorithms: A Survey,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Vol.63, No.2, p. 287, 1996.
-  N. G. Shankar and Z. W. Zhong, “Defect detection on semiconductor wafer surfaces,” Microelectronic Engineering, Vol.77, No.3-4, p. 337, 2005.
-  J. Duanmu and K. Taaffe, “Measuring manufacturing throughput using takt time analysis and simulation,” Proc. of the 39th Conf. on Winter simulation, p. 1633, 2007.
-  TAKEX TL-4 096ACL /2048ACL/2048ACLC catalogue.
-  S. Ito et al., “Measurement of Cutting Edge Width of a Rotary Cutting Tool by Using a Laser Displacement Sensor,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.8, No.1, p. 28, 2014.
-  Y. Kimura et al., “Analysis of Measurement Errors of a Diffuse-Reflection-Type Laser Displacement Sensor for Profile Measurement,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.6, p. 724, 2012.
-  Flaw detector system utilizing a laser scanner, US Patent, US3781531A, 1973.
-  G. Abe et al., “Development of On-Machine Measurement System Utilizing Line Laser Displacement Sensor,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.5, p. 708, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.