Automatic Recording Absolute Length-Measuring System with Fast Optical-Comb Fiber Interferometer
Hirokazu Matsumoto*,** and Kiyoshi Takamasu*
*Department of Precision Engineering, The University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
**Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd.
4 Higashinakanuki-machi, Tsuchiura, Ibaraki 300-0006, Japan
-  H. Inaba, Y. Daimon, K. Minoshima, F. Hong, A. Onae, S. R. Thomas, H. Matsumoto, M. Hirano, T. Okuno, M. Onishi, and M. Nakazawa, “Long-term Measurement of Optical Frequencies Using Simple, Robust, and Low-noise Fiber Based Frequency Comb,” Optics Express, Vol.14, No.12, pp. 5223-5231, 2006.
-  H. Matsumoto, “Measurement Standard and Traceability,” Optics, Vol.39, No.3, p. 114, 2010.
-  Y. Yamaoka, K. Minoshima, and H. Matsumoto, “Direct Measurement of the Group Refractive Index of Air with interferometry between Adjacent Femtosecond Pulses,” Appl. Opt., Vol.41, pp. 4318-4324, 2002.
-  X. Wang, S. Takahashi, K. Takamasu, and H. Matsumoto, “Space position measurement using long-path heterodyne interferometer with optical frequency comb,” Opt. Express, Vol.20, pp. 2725-2732, 2012.
-  H. Matsumoto, X. Wang, K. Takamasu, and T. Aoto, “Absolute Measurement of Baselines up to 403 m Using Heterodyne Temporal Coherence Interferometer with Optical Frequency Comb,” Appl. Phys. Express, Vol.5, p. 046601, 2012.
-  N. Chanthawong, S. Takahashi, K. Takamasu, and H. Matsumoto, “A new method for high-accuracy gauge block measurement 2 GHz repetition mode of a mode-locked fiber laser,” Meas. Sci. Technol., Vol.23, p. 054003, 2012.
-  H. Matsumoto, S. Seino, and Y. Sakurai, “Automatic Recording Laser Interferometer for Line Standards up to 2 m,” metrologia, Vol.16, pp. 169-175, 1980.
-  N. Ohsawa, H. Matsumoto, A. Hirai, T. Shimizu, and T. Kikuchi, “Non-Contact Remote Measurements of Ring Gauge Using a Low-Coherence Interferometer,” 10th Int. Symposium on Measurement and Quality Control, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.