Node Deployment Algorithm Based on Perception Model of Wireless Sensor Network
College of Management, Henan University of Science and Technology
Henan Luoyang 471023, China
-  H. Jing, “Improved array SAFT imaging algorithm,” 2012 Int. Symposium on Instrumentation and Measurement, Sensor Network and Automation, Vol.1, pp. 147-150, 2012.
-  H. Jing, “Improving SAFT imaging technology for ultrasonic detection of concrete structures.” Journal of Applied Sciences, 2013, Vol.13, No.21, pp. 4363-4370, 2013.
-  H. Jing, “Improved ultrasonic CT imaging algorithm of concrete structures based on simulated annealing,” Sensors and Transducers, 2014, Vol.162, No.1, pp. 238-243, 2014.
-  H. Zhang, G. Bai, and C. Liu, “Improved Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Broadcast Routing of Wireless Sensor Network,” Journal of Computational Information Systems, Vol.9, No.6, pp. 2303-2310, 2013.
-  L. Wei and Z. Qin, “On-line Bi-objective Coverage Hole Healing in Hybrid Wireless Sensor Networks,” Journal of Computational Information Systems, Vol.8, No.13, pp. 5649-5658, 2012.
-  H. Yan, C. Ji, G. Chen, and S. Zhao, “Coverage and Deployment Analysis of 3D Sensor Nodes in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks,” Journal of Computational Information Systems, Vol.8, No.15, pp. 6159-6166, 2012.
-  X. Li and Y. He, “A Solution to the Optimal Density of Heterogeneous Surveillance Sensor Network in Pin-packing Coverage Condition,” Journal of Computational Information Systems, Vol.8, No.17, pp. 7029-7036, 2012.
-  X. Zhao, K. Mao, F. Yang, W. Wang, and Q. Chen, “Research on Detecting Sensing Coverage Hole Algorithm Based on OGDC for Wireless Sensor Networks,” Journal of Computational Information Systems, Vol.8, No.20, pp. 8561-8568, 2012.
-  H. Chizari, M. Hosseini, T. Poston, S. A. Razak, and A. H. Abdullah, “Delaunay Triangulation as a New Coverage Measurement Method in Wireless Sensor Network,” Sensors, Vol.11, No.3, pp. 3163-3176, 2011.
-  A. Chen, S. Kumar, and T. H. Lai, “Local Barrier Coverage in Wireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE Trans. on Mobile Computing, Vol.9, No.4, pp. 491-504, 2010.
-  C. Zhang, X. Bai, J. Teng, D. Xuan, and W. Jia, “Constructing Low-Connectivity and Full-Coverage Three Dimensional Sensor Networks,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol.28, No.7, pp. 984-993, 2010.
-  G. Fan, R. Wang, H. Huang, L. Sun, and C. Sha, “Coverage-Guaranteed Sensor Node Deployment Strategies for Wireless Sensor Networks,” Sensors, Vol.10, No.3, pp. 2064-2087, 2010.
-  H. M. Ammari and S. K. Das, “A Study of k-Coverage and Measures of Connectivity in 3D Wireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE Trans. on Computers, Vol.59, No.2, pp. 243-257, 2010.
-  L. Ming and S. Weiren, “Optimal multi-objective sensor deployment scheme based on differential evolution algorithm in heterogeneous sensor networks,” Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, Vol.31, No.8, pp. 1896-1903, 2010.
-  C. Ozturk, D. Karaboga, and B. Gorkemli, “Probabilistic Dynamic Deployment of Wireless Sensor Networks by Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm,” Sensors, Vol.11, No.6, pp. 6056-6065, 2011.
-  N. Unaldi, S. Temel, and V. K. Asari, “Method for Optimal Sensor Deployment on 3D Terrains Utilizing a Steady State Genetic Algorithm with a Guided Walk Mutation Operator Based on the Wavelet Transform,” Sensors, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 5116-5133, 2012.
-  Z. Rongbiao, Z. Fu, R. Li, and S. Min, “A fuzzy graph theory based redundant node deployment algorithm for multi-hop WSN,” Chinese High Technology Letters, Vol.21, No.3, pp. 223-227, 2011.
-  Z. Zhenjiang and X. Yue, “An algorithm for guiding mobile nodes in wireless sensor networks based on a fuzzy logic controller,” Chinese High Technology Letters, Vol.21, No.6, pp. 562-568, 2011.
-  Z. Heshen, Z. Zhuonan, P. Chen, Y. Jun, and J. Limin, “Particle swarm optimization approach of wireless sensor network node deployment for traffic information acquisition,” Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, Vol.31, No.9, pp. 1991-1996, 2010.
-  L. Ming, and S. Weiren, “Virtual force-directed differential evolution algorithm based coverage-enhancing algorithm for heterogeneous mobile sensor networks,” Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, Vol.32, No.5, pp. 1043-1050, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.