Configuration Method of Fixing System with 2-Dimensionally Low-Frequency Vibration for Drilling to Decrease Influence from Unintended Displacement of Workpiece
Ivan Burdukovskyi, Jun’ichi Kaneko, and Kenichiro Horio
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Saitama University
255 Shimo-Ohkubo, Sakura-ku, Saitama City, Saitama 338-8570, Japan
-  S. Mandai, M. Inada, E. Akita, and S. Tanimura, “Development of a Low NOx Combustor for firing Dual Fuel,” Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review, Vol.36, No.3, pp. 70-74, 1999.
-  A. Mizobuchi and H. Ogawa, “Study on Applying Cavitation in Micro Drilling of Austenite Stainless Steel – Control of Burr in Through Hole Drilling,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 15-20, 2009.
-  Y. Wang and E. Shamoto, “Elliptical Vibration Cutting of Hardened Steel with Large Nose Radius Single Crystal Diamond Tool,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.8, No.6 pp. 820-826, 2014.
-  S. Amini, E. Shamoto, N. Suzuki, and M. J. Nategh, “FE Analysis of One-Directional and Elliptical Vibration Cutting Processes,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.4, No.3 pp. 252-258, 2010.
-  Y. Nanbu, K. Ochiai, K. Horio, J. Kaneko, T. Watanabe, and Sh. Matsuda, “Attempt to Increase Step Feed by Adding Ultrasonic Vibrations in Micro Deep Drilling,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.5, No.2, pp. 129-138, 2011.
-  Y. Nanbu, K. Ochiai, K. Horio, J. Kaneko, K. Ehara, and Sh. Matsuda, “High-Aspect-Ratio Microdrilling Assisted by Low-Frequency Vibration,” J. of the Japan Soc. for Mechanical Eng., Vol.78, No.2, pp. 155-159, 2012. (in Japanese)
-  L. W. Hui, Y. L. Qiao, and K. Zh. Ping, “Calculating of the Exit Burr in Low Frequency Axial Vibration Drilling,” Advanced Materials Research, Vol.706-708, pp. 1231-1236, 2013.
-  F. Sh. Hua and Z. Y. Run, “Study on the Temperature of Workpiece in Low-Frequency Vibration Drilling,” Advanced Materials Research, Vol.630, pp. 158-162, 2012.
-  H. G. Toews III, W. D. Compton, and S. Chandrasekar, “A study of the influence of superimposed low-frequency modulation on the drilling process,” Precision Eng., Vol.22, No.1, pp. 1-9, 1998.
-  K. Ishikawa, H. Suwabe, T. Nishide, and M. Uneda, “A study on combined vibration drilling by ultrasonic and low-frequency vibrations for hard and brittle materials,” Precision Eng., Vol.22, No.4, pp. 196-205, 1988.
-  I. Burdukovskyi, J. Kaneko, and K. Horio, “Development of fixing system for 2-axis micro deep drilling assisted by low frequency vibration,” Key Engineering Materials, Vol.625, pp. 149-154, Oct. 2014.
-  J.P. Den Hartog, “Mechanical vibrations,” Dover Publications Inc., New York, pp. 23-47, 1985.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.