Modeling of Process Mechanisms in Pulsed Laser Micro Machining on Lithium Niobate Substrates
Teppei Onuki, Ippei Murayama, Hirotaka Ojima,
Jun Shimizu, and Libo Zhou
Ibaraki University, 4-12-1 Nakanarusawa, Hitachi, Ibaraki 316-8511, Japan
-  T. Sano, T. Onuki, Y. Hamate, M. Hojo, S. Nagasawa, and H. Kuwano, “Micro blender and separator using inner-vortex of droplet induced by surface acoustic wave,” IEEE Proc. of Transducers2009, pp. 370-373, 2009.
-  M. Miyashita, T. Onuki, S. Nagasawa, and H. Kuwano, “A surface acoustic wave dynamics control device by grating structure,” IEEE Proc. of MEMS2008, pp. 661-664, 2008.
-  J. Meijer D. Deshpande, E. Stach, K. Rajukar, and D. Alexander, “Investigation of Femtosecond Laser-assistedMicromachining of Lithium Niobate,” CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, Vol.51, Issue 2, pp. 531-550, 2002.
-  Y. Di Maio, J. P. Colombier, P. Cazottes, and E. Audourd, “Ultrafast laser ablation characteristics of PZT ceramic: Analysis methods and comparison with metals,” Optics and Lasers in Engineering, Vol.50, pp. 1582-1591, 2012.
-  T. Nakamoto, N. Shirakawa, K. Kishida, K. Tanaka, and H. Inui, “Synthesis of Porous Titanium with Directional Pores by Selective Laser Melting,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.5, pp. 597-603, 2012.
-  G. Zhou and M. Gu, “Direct optical fabrication of threedimensional photonic crystals in a high refractive index LiNbO3 crystal,” Opt. Lett., Vol.31, 2783, 2006.
-  A. Malshe, D. Deshpande, E. Stach, K. Rajukar, and D. Alexander, “Investigation of Femtosecond Laser-assisted Micromachining of Lithium Niobate,” CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, Vol.53, Issue 1, pp. 187-190, 2004.
-  J. Burghoff, C. Grebing, S. Nolte, and A. Tünnermann, “Waveguides in lithium niobate fabricated by focused ultrashort laser pulses,” Applied Surface Science, Vol.253, pp. 7899-7902, 2007.
-  J. A. Chaos, R. W. Dreyfus, A. Perea, R. Serna, J. Gonzalo, and C. N. Afonso, “Delayed release of Li atoms from laser ablated lithium niobate,” Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol.76, 649, 2000.
-  R. A. Ganeev, L. A. Kulagin, A. I. Ryasnyansky, R. I. Tugushev, and T. Usmanov, “Characterization of nonlinear optical parameters of KDP, LiNbO3 and BBO crystals,” Optics Communications, Vol.229, pp. 403-412, 2004.
-  W-C. Yang, B. J. Rodriguez, A. Gruverman, and R. J. Nemanich, “Polarization-dependent electron affinity of LiNbO3 surfaces,” Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol.85, pp. 2316-2318, 2004.
-  O. Beyer, D. Maxein, K. Buse, B. Sturman, H. T. Hsieh, and D. Psaltis, “Investigation of nonlinear absorption processes with femtosecond light pulses in lithium niobate crystals,” Phys. Rev. E, Vol.71, 056603-(1-8), 2005.
-  Y. Nakagawa, K. Yamanouchi, and K. Shibayama, “Third-order elastic constants of lithium niobate,” J. Appl. Phys., 48, pp. 3969-3974, 1966.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.