Fabrication of Patterned Ag and Au Inverse Opal Structures Through Repeated Self-Assembly of Fine Particles
Manabu Nishio*, Nobuyuki Moronuki**, and Minoru Abasaki***
*Kaneka Corporation, 5-1-1 Torikai-Nishi, Settsu, Osaka, Japan
**Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
***Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., 1 Fuji-machi, Hino-City, Tokyo, Japan
-  T. D. Phuc, M. Yoshino, A. Yamanaka, and T. Yamamoto, “Effects of Morphology of Nanodots on Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Property,” Int. J. of Automation Tecnology, Vol.8, No.1, pp. 31-37, 2014
-  M-F. Wang, N. Raghunathan, and B. Ziaie, “A Nonlithographic Top-Down Electrochemical Approach for Creating Hierarchical (Micro-Nano) Superhydrophobic Silicon,” Langmuir, Vol.23, pp. 2300-2303, 2007.
-  M. Garg, A. Agrawal, R. K. Singh, and S. S. Joshi, “Microscopic Textured Surfaces for Micro-Fluidic Applications,” Int. J. of Automation Tecnology, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 31-37, 2011.
-  S. Watanabe, Y. Mino, Y. Ichikawa, and M. T. Miyahara, “Spontaneous formation of cluster array of gold particles by convective self-assembly,” Langmuir, Vol.28, pp. 12982-12988, 2012.
-  J-M. Meijer, F. Hagemans, L. Rossi, D. V. Byelov, S. I. R. Castillo, A. Snigirev, I. Snigireva, A. P. Philipse, and A. V. Petukhov, “Self-Assembly of Colloidal Cubes via Vertical Deposition,” Langmuir, Vol.28, pp. 7631-7638, 2012.
-  D. P. Yu, G. S. Hong, and Y. S. Wong, “Integral Sliding Mode Control for Fast Tool Servo Diamond Turing of Micro-Structured Surface,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 4-10. 2011.
-  K. Kuriyama, M. Fukuta, K. Sekiya, K. Yamada, and Y. Yamane, “Applying Constant Pressure Unit to Ductile Mode Cutting of Hard and Brittle Materials,” Int. J. of Automation Tecnology, Vol.7, No.3, pp. 278-284, 2013.
-  N. Maruyama, T. Koito, J. Nishida, T. Sawadaishi, X. Cieren, K. Ijiro, O. Karthaus, and M. Shimomura, “Mesoscopic patterns of molecular aggregates on solid substrates,” Thin Solid Films, Vol.327-329, pp. 854-856, 1998.
-  H. Nakano, K. Dokko, M. Hara, Y. Isshiki, and K. Kanamura, “Three-dimensionally ordered composite electrode between LiMn2O4 and Li1.5Al0.5Ti1.5(PO4)3,” Vol.14, pp. 173-177, 2008.
-  J. H. Pikul, H. G. Zhang, J. Cho, P. V. Braun, and W. P. King, “High-power lithium ion microbatteries from interdigitated threedimensional bicontinuous nanoporous electrodes,” Nature communications, Vol.4, art. No.1732, 2013.
-  M. Abasaki, S. Souma, N. Moronuki, and M. Sugiyama, “Nanofractal gas senser integrated on micro heater fabricated with suspension coating,” Proc. of MEMS, pp. 993-996, 2013.
-  N. Moronuki, A. Kaneko, and K. Takada, “Patterned Self-Assembly of Fine Particles as a Proposal of Precisely Allocated Cutting-Edge Tool,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 289-293, 2011.
-  M. Nishio, N. Moronuki, and A. Kaneko, “Instability Phenomenon in Dip-Coating Process for Self-Assembly of Fine Particles and Design Countermeasures,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, pp. 688-693, 2011.
-  F. Chen, S. Mao, H. Zeng, S. Xue, J. Yang, H. Nakajima, J.-M. Lin, and K. Uchiyama, “Inkjet Nanoinjection for High-Throughput Chemiluminescence Immunoassay on Multicapillary Glass Plate,” Analytical Chemistry, Vol.85, pp. 7413-7418, 2013.
-  R. Noguera, M. Lejeune, and T. Chartier, “3D fine scale ceramic components formed by ink-jet prototyping process,” J. of the European Ceramic Society, Vol.25, pp. 2055-2059, 2005.
-  E. J.W. Verwey and J. TH. G. Overbeek, “Theory of the Stability of Lyophobic Colloids,” The J. of Physical Chemistry, Vol.51, pp. 631-636, 1947.
-  S. Lin and M. R. Wiesner, “Pradox of Stability of Nanoparitlces at Very Low Ionic Strength,” Langmuir, Vol.28, pp. 11032-11041, 2012.
-  F. Carle and D. Brutin, “How Surface Functional Groups Influence Fracturation in Nanofluid Droplet Dry-Outs,” Langmuir, Vol.29, pp. 9962-9966, 2013.
-  Y. Masuda, M. Itoh, T. Yonezawa, K. Koumoto, “Low-Dimensional Arrangement of SiO 2 Particles,” Langmuir, Vol.18, pp. 4155-4159, 2002.
-  Y. Masuda, W. S. Seo and K. Koumoto, “Arrangement of Nanosized Ceramic Particles on Self-Assembled Monolayers,” Japan J. of Applied Physics, Vol.39, pp. 4596-4600, 2000.
-  Y. Kanamori, A. Kaneko, N. Moronuki, and T. Kubo, “Self-Assembly of Fine Particles on Patterned Wettability in Dip Coating and Its Scale Extension with Contact Printing,” J. of advanced mechanical design, systems, and manufacturing, Vol.2, pp. 783-791, 2008.
-  Y. Xia and M. Whitesides, “Extending Microcontact Printing as Microlithographic Technique,” Langmuir, Vol.13, pp. 2059-2067, 1997.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.