Route Search and Evaluation Method Including Charging Plan for Electric Vehicles
Takuya Taguchi, Kei Matsumoto, Keita Imamura,
Koichiro Goto, Kazuya Oizumi, Kenji Tanaka,
and Kazuhiro Aoyama
The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
-  BP, Statistical Review of World Energy. 2013,
http://www.bp.com/statisticalreview [accessed March 3, 2014]
-  Ministry of the Environment, Automobile Ispectation and Registration Information Association, “Current trends and issue about motor vehicle industry by Motor Vehicle Working Group,” 2012.
-  Okinawa Prefecture Sightseeindg Department, “Implementation report about Eco island promotion in Okinawa,”
http://www.pref.okinawa.jp/site/bunka-sports/kankoseisaku/documents/summary.pdf [accessed March 3, 2014]
-  Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, “Subsidy for introduction and promotion project of eco-friendly vehicles in fiscal 2013,”
https://www.cev-pc.or.jp/hojo/pdf/saisoku.pdf [accessed March 3, 2014]
-  Japan Automobile Federation, JAF News, “An experiment for road survice vehicles with charging devices has started,”
http://www.jaf.or.jp/profile/news/file/2011 24.htm [accessed March 3, 2014]
-  Kazuki Maeda, The University of Tokyo, “Evaluation Approach of Electric Vehicle Batteries Based on Actual Driving Data”, unpublished, 2013
-  B. Goldez, “Shortest-Path Algorithms, A Comparison,” Operations Research, Vol. 24, No.9, pp.1164-1168, 1976
-  P. E. Hart, B. J. Nilsson, and B. Raphael, “A formal basis for the heuristic determination of minimum cost paths,” IEEE trans. on Systems Science and Cybemetics, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 100-107, 1968.
-  M. K. Mainali, K. Shimada, S. Mabu, and K. Hirasawa, “Optimal Route Based on Dynamic Programming for Road Networks,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.12, No.6, pp. 546-553, 2008.
-  T. Hasuike, H. Katagiri, H. Tsubaki, H. Tsuda, “Flexible Route Planning for Sightseeing with Fuzzy Random and Fatigue-Dependent Satisfactions,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 190-196, 2014.
-  A. Artmeier, J. Haselmayr, M. Leucker, and M. Sachenbacher, “The Optimal Routing Problem in the Context of Battery-powered Electric Vehicles,” 2nd Int. Workshop on Constraint Reasoning and Optimization for Computational Sustainability, 2010.
-  N. Myriam, A. H. Graeme, H. Yvonne, and T. B. phil, “Routing systems to extend the driving range of electric vehicles,” Intelligent Transport Systems, IET, Vol.7, No.3, pp. 327-336, 2013.
-  Z. Wu, Q. Wang, Y. Zhu, and M. Du, “A new route searching method for EVs considering electric motor efficiency and charging stations,” Intelligent Human-Machine Systems and Cybernetics, Vol.2, pp. 83-86, 2013.
-  N. Kiyama, Y. Kobayashi, H. Aoshima, and M. Kashiyama, “A Route Search Method for Electric Vehicles in Consideration for Cruising Range and Locations of Charging Stations,” IPSJ SIG Technical Report, Vol.2011-ITS-46, No.1, pp. 1-8, 2011.
-  K. Imamura, K. Goto, K. Tanaka, and K. Aoyama, “Charging Plan of Electric Vehicle Considering Charging Traffic and Mileage,” 2013. (unpublished)
-  K. Nishiyama, “Technology Innovation of Large Litium-ion Battery and Application for Automobile Technology,” 1st Int. Automobile Electronics Symposium, pp. 31-49, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.