Development of a Non-Exoskeletal Structure for a Robotic Suit
Hirohito Tanaka and Minoru Hashimoto
Shinshu University, 3-15-1 Tokida, Ueda, Nagano 386-8567, Japan
-  T. Tokuda, “Next-generation robot industry,” the Chubu industry report, Vol.6, 2009.
-  H. Kobayashi, T. Matsushita, Y. Ishida, and K. Kikuchi, “New Robot Technology Concept Applicable to Human Physical Support – The Concept and Possibility of theMuscle Suit (Wearable Muscular Support Apparatus) –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.14, No.1, 2002.
-  S. Kawai, K. Naruse, H. Yokoi, and Y. Kakazu, “An Analysis of Human Motion for Control of a Wearable Power Assist System,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.16, No.3, 2004.
-  Y. Matsumoto, M. Seki, T. Ando, Y. Kobayashi, Y. Nakashima, H. Iijima, M. Nagaoka, and M. G. Fujie, “Development of an Exoskeleton to Support Eating Movements in Patients with Essential Tremor,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.25, No.6, 2013.
-  K. Hongo, Y. Nakanishi, M. Yoshida, I. Mizuuchi, and M. Inaba, “Development of BilateralWearable Device Kento for Control Robots Using Muscle-Actuator Modules,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.3, 2010.
-  D. Sasaki, T. Noritsugu, and M. Takaiwa, “Development of High Contractile Pneumatic Artificial Rubber Muscle for Power Assist Device,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.24, No.1, 2012.
-  T. Mitsuda, M. Wakabayashi, and S. Kawamura, “Development of Wearable Chair Using Pneumatic Passive Elements,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.16, No.3, 2004.
-  D. Sasaki, T. Noritsugu, and M. Takaiwa, “Wearable Master-Slave Training Device for Lower Limb Constructed with Pneumatic Rubber Artificial Muscles,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.20, No.3, 2008.
-  T. Noritsugu, D. Sasaki, M. Kameda, A. Fukunaga, and M. Takaiwa, “Wearable Power Assist Device for Standing Up Motion Using Pneumatic Rubber Artificial Muscles,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.6, 2007.
-  E. Yagi, D. Harada, and M. Kobayashi, “International Upper-Limb Power-Assist Control for Agriculture Load Lifting,” J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.6, 2009.
-  K. Oikawa, “Walking assistance suit,” the forum of a car and the robot which coexist with a person, pp. 7-11, 2008.
-  K. Yasuhara, K. Shimada, T. Koyama, T. Ido, K. Kikuchi, Y. Endo, “Walking Assist Device with Stride Management System,” Honda R&D Technical Review, Vol.21, No.2, pp. 54-62, Oct. 2009.
-  Y. Sankai, ““HAL,” Robot Suit,” Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, The 14th National Symp. on Power and Energy Symp. (SPES2009), No.09-17, 2009.
-  H. Kobayashi, T. Aida, and T. Hashimoto, “Muscle Suit Development and Factory Application,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.6, 2009.
-  Y. Muramatsu, H. Kobayashi, Y. Sato, H. Jiaou, T. Hashimoto, and H. Kobayashi, “Quantitative Performance Analysis of Exoskeleton Augmenting Devices – Muscle Suit – for Manual Worker,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.4, 2011.
-  M. Ishii, K. Yamamoto, and K. Hyodo, “Stand-Alone Wearable Power Assist Suit Development and Availability,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.17, No.5, 2005.
-  H. Tanaka, S. Takeuchi, M. Tetsuya, and M. Hashimoto, “A flexible “Robotic Wear” using the skeletal system of the human body,” The 13th SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf., pp. 2621-2624, 2012.
-  Z. Xia, “Synchronization-Based Control of a Robotic Suit for Walking Assist,” Shinshu University, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Doctoral dissertation, 2011.
-  K. Gotz-Neumann, “Ganganalyse in der Physiotherapie,” K. Tsukishiro, S. Yamamoto, Y. Ebara, S. Bonkohara (translation), Igaku-Shoin Ltd., 2006.
-  S. Yamamoto, “Biomechanics of the lower limbs harness,” Ishiyaku Publishers Inc., 1996.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.