Fingertip Force Displaying Device Using Pneumatic Negative Pressure
Masahiro Takaiwa*, Toshiro Noritsugu**, Daisuke Sasaki*,
and Takahiro Nogami*
*Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Okayama University, 3-1-1 Tsushimanaka, Kitaku, Okayama 700-8530, Japan
**Tsuyama National College of Technology, 624-1 Numa, Tsuyama 700-8509, Japan
-  K. Amemiya and Y. Tanaka, “Portable tactile feedback interface using air jet,” Proc. of the 9th int. conf. on artificial reality and telexistence, pp. 115-122, 1999.
-  N. Tanaka, M. Higashimori, M. Kaneko, and I. Kao, “Noncontact active sensing for viscoelastic parameters of tissue with coupling effect,” IEEE Trans. on Biomedical Eng., Vol.58, No.3, pp. 509-520, 2011.
-  C. Harrison and Hudson, “Providing Dynamically Changeable Physical Buttons on a Visual Display,” Proc. of the 27th Annual SIGCHI Conf. on Human Factors in Computing Systems, 2009.
-  M. Takaiwa and T. Noritsugu, “Development of pneumatic human interface and its compliance display,” J. of robotics and mechatronics, Vol.13, No.5, pp. 472-478, 2001.
-  M. Takaiwa and T. Noritsugu, “Position control of pneumatic parallel manipulator,” Int. J. of automation technology, Vol.2, No.1, pp. 49-55, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.