Characteristics Analysis of Vacuum Gas Leak Detection Signals Based on Acoustic Emission
Tao Zhang, Zhou-Mo Zeng, Yi-Bo Li,
Wei-Kui Wang, and Xu Bian
State Key Laboratory of Precision Measurement Technology and Instrument, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, P.R.China
-  E. Aker, F. Cuisiat, et al., “Relating acoustic emission sources to rock failure around a borehole,” Incorporating SPE EUROPEC 2010, pp. 5190-5194, 2010.
-  C. K. Pang, J.-H. Zhou, et al., “Tool wear forecast using Dominant Feature Identification of acoustic emissions,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Control Applications, pp. 1063-1068, 2010.
-  Y. Kawasaki, Y. Tomoda, et al., “AE monitoring of corrosion process in cyclic wet-dry test,” Constr. Build. Mater., Vol.24, No.12, pp. 2353-2357, 2010.
-  L. Sun and Y. Li, “Review of on-line defects detection technique for above ground Storage Tank floor monitoring,” Proc. of the World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA), pp. 4178-4181, 2010.
-  American Society for Non-destructive, “Nondestructive Testing Handbook, second edition: Vol.6, Acoustic Emission Testing,” Columbus, 2005.
-  P. S. Murvay and I. Silea, “A survey on gas leak detection and localization techniques,” J. Loss Prevent Proc., Vol.25, No.6, pp. 966-973, 2012.
-  M. S. Kim and S. K. Lee, “Detection of leak acoustic signal in buried gas pipe based on the time-frequency analysis,” J. Loss Prevent Proc., Vol.22, No.6, pp. 990-994, 2009.
-  T. Zhang, H. Feng, et al., “Acoustic emission based tank bottom floor corrosion detection,” Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Tech., Vol.7, No.2, pp. 205-210, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.