Cross Coupling Controller for Accurate Motion Synchronization of Dual Servo Systems
Kosuke Ishizaki, Burak Sencer, and Eiji Shamoto
Graduate School of Engineering, Nagoya University, Room 205, 2F, Building 2, Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8603, Japan
-  G. Pritschow, “A Comparison of Linear and Conventional Electromechanical Drives,” Annals of CIRP, Vol.47, No.2, pp. 541-547, 1998.
-  D. Renton, M. A. Elbestawi, “Motion Control for Linear Motor Feed Drives in Advanced Machine Tools,” Int. J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol.41, pp. 479-507, 2001.
-  D. M. Alter and T.-C. Tsao, “Dynamic Stiffness Enhancement of Direct Linear Motor Feed Drives for Machining,” Proc. of the American Control Conf., Baltimore, MD, pp. 3303-3307, 1994.
-  K. Erkorkmaz, J. M. Gorniak, and D. J. Gordon, “Precision Machine Tool X-Y Stage Utilizing a Planar Air Bearing Arrangement,” Annals of CIRP, Vol.59, No.1, pp. 425-428, 2010.
-  T. Mori, T. Hiramatsu, and E. Shamoto, “Simultaneous doublesided milling of flexible plates with high accuracy and high efficiency,” Precision Engineering, Issue 35, pp. 416-423, 2010.
-  E. Shamoto, T. Mori, K. Nishimura, T. Hiramatsu, and Y. Kurata, “Suppression of regenerative chatter vibration in simultaneous double-sided milling of flexible plates by speed difference,” CIRP Annals, Vol.59, No.2, pp. 387-390, 2010.
-  Y. Altintas, “Manufacturing Automation: Metal Cutting Mechanics, Machine Tool Vibrations, and CNC Design,” Cambridge University Press, 2000.
-  A. Rodriguez-Angeles and H. Nijmeijer, “Synchronizing tracking control for flexible joint robots via estimated state feedback,” J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, Trans. of the ASME, Vol.126, No.1, pp. 162-172, 2005.
-  F. Franklin, J. D. Powell, and A. Emami-Naeini, “Feedback Control Systems,” Prentice Hall, 6th Ed., 2009.
-  A. Sabanovic, “Variable Structure Systems With Sliding Modes in Motion Control – A Survey,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Informatics, Vol.7, No.2, pp. 212-223, 2011.
-  B. Sencer, T. Mori, and E. Shamoto, “A Sliding Mode Controller Design for Position Synchronization of Dual Spindle Servo Systems,” 5th CIRP Int. Conf. on High Performance Cutting (HPC), Procedia CIRP, Vol.1, pp. 250-254, 2012.
-  Y. Koren, “Advanced controllers for feed drives,” CIRP Annals, Vol.41, No.2, pp. 689-698, 1991.
-  B. Sencer and Y. Altintas, “Identification of 5-Axis Machine Tools Feed Drive Systems for Contouring Simulation,” Int. J. of Automation Technologies, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 377-385, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.