A Basic Study on the Relations Between Machining Conditions and the Static and Dynamic Components of Forces in Drilling
Jie Xu, Keiji Yamada, Katsuhiko Seikiya,
Ryutaro Tanaka, and Yasuo Yamane
Graduate School of Engineering, Hiroshima University, 1-4-1 Kagamiyama, Higashi-hiroshima, Hiroshima 739-8527, Japan
-  E. Jantunen, “A summary of methods applied to tool condition monitoring in drilling,” Int. J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol.42, No.9, pp. 997-1010, Jul. 2002.
-  Y. Y. R. Tezuka, K. Sekiya, and K. Yamada, “The Relationship between Dynamic Components of Cutting Force and Adhesion of Tool-Chip Interface,” Key Engineering Materials, Vol.407-408, pp. 469-472, Sep. 2009.
-  J. Strenkowski, C. Hsieh, and A. Shih, “An analytical finite element technique for predicting thrust force and torque in drilling,” Int. J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol.44, No.12-13, pp. 1413-1421, Oct. 2004.
-  R. K. Heinemann and S. Hinduja, “Investigating the feasibility of DLC-coated twist drills in deep-hole drilling,” The Int. J. of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol.44, No.9-10, pp. 862-869, Jan. 2009.
-  S. Pal, P. S. Heyns, B. H. Freyer, N. J. Theron, and S. K. Pal, “Tool wear monitoring and selection of optimum cutting conditions with progressive tool wear effect and input uncertainties,” J. of Intelligent Manufacturing, Vol.22, No.4, pp. 491-504, Sep. 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.