Development of Polishing Fluids for Titanium Alloy Using Lapping Tape – Effects of Components in the Polishing Fluids on Polishing Characteristics –
Hideyuki Tomoda* and Koichi Kitajima**
*Central Research Institute, NEOS Co.Ltd., 1-1 Oike-cho, Konan, Shiga 520-3213, Japan
**Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Science and Technology, Kansai University, 3-3-35 Yamate-cho, Suita, Osaka 564-8680, Japan
-  Y. Kimoto, H. Morooka, Y. Kawai, and H. Kamada, “A Study on Mirror Finishing of the Electrolytic-Abrasive Combined Machining (XI), – Finishing Characteristics of Titanium –,” Bull. JSPE, 719, 1988. (in Japanese)
-  H. Kamada, H. Daiku, H. Maehata, and M. Yamamoto, “Mirror Finishing of Titanium Using the Electrolytic-Abrasive Mirror Finishing Method,” The Hitachi Zosen Tech. Rev., 43, 3/4, 84, 1986. (in Japanese)
-  T. Yashiki, Y. Sugisaki, and H. Sato, “Machinig of Titanium, Titanium & Zirconium,” 40, 1, 9, 1992. (in Japanese)
-  H. Sato, “Surface Treatment Technology for Titanium as Architectual Material,” J.SFSJ, 43, 11, 1014, 1992. (in Japanese)
-  H. Tomoda, K. Kitajima, K. Okayama, and H. Ohtsubo, “Development of Polishing Fluids for the Titanium Alloy Utilizing New Lapping Tape (1st Report),” Int. J. JSPE, Vol.31, No.31, 182, 1997.
-  K. Kitajima, K. Okayama, H. Tomoda, and H. Ohtsubo, “Polishing of Titanium Alloy by Using Lapping Tape,” Bull. JSPE, 228, 1996. (in Japanese)
-  T. Yoshida, S. Shindo, T. Ohgaki, and J. Yamanaka, “Handbook of Surfactant,” 116, 1992. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.